This position is responsible for providing assistance to Marineland's Outside Maintenance Departments ensuring that all tasks assigned are completed as specified and within a timely manner so as to maximize the operation of a quality family entertainment experience.
- Operate all assigned tools and equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Assist with landscape constructions, including but not limited to planting trees and/or shrubs, maintaining trees and/or shrubs, and assisting with a variety of on site projects as needed.
- Must be capable of lifting minimum of 50 lbs.
- Variety of walking, standing, crouching, kneeling or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must provide own steel-toed safety boots, safety goggles and other safety equipment as may be directed.
- Participate as a team member.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Previous experience an asset
- Class “G” Drivers License
- Able to meet deadlines, work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Interact effectively with others
- Meets work demands and expectations in an efficient and effective manner
- Good verbal communications
- Able to work in an outdoor environment and in varying weather conditions
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
We thank all that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted, no e-mails or phone calls please.
Please apply online at www.marineland.ca/employment
Indeed - 18 months ago