Position – Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for nurturing an existing base of business, currently worth roughly $2-$3mil, ensuring customer satisfaction while looking for new opportunities to grow the existing account. They are also responsible for creating and closing new opportunities with potential clients through the development and execution of strategic sales activities. In this role, a candidate must be able to prospect via several methods including phone, email, and face-to-face, identifying sales opportunities and needs as well as raising awareness of the company along with its products and services.
This position will be required to work from home and will own the territory of all of Ontario. Travel is required 40-50% of the time but it is not part of the day to day routine and not for 1 customer visits. Travel is for planned, multiple customer, out-of-town, and multiple day visits (via car or air).
- Take over a few hundred existing accounts worth $2M-$3M today
- Maintain, service & grow existing accounts
- Prospect (via cold Business Development, as well as lead follow up from marketing activities) for new accounts within Ontario-wide
- Actively engaged in all stages of the sales cycle, from opportunity qualification to demo; quote and closing
- Participate in marketing events (e.g. shows) as needed
- Complete annual budgets/forecasts
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Use NaVision to manage accounts, quotes & sales
- Always represent our firm with integrity.
- Familiar with the Canadian healthcare marketplace, possibly having previous experience selling in hospitals, retail pharmacies and nursing homesSelf-starter with positive, optimistic attitude
- Preference/comfortable working from "home office" via "inside”
- Experience and/or skill set in both "hunting" & "farming"
- Very organized, strong "calendar" manager
- Comfortable or experience with longer sales cycles (1 to 12 months)
- Consultative selling with long sales cycle
- Strong computer/online usage skills
- Must know how to “create a sale”
- Results-driven, ambitious and self-motivated
- Healthcare experience is a strong asset
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct
- Will be required to do complete a "Sandler Training" program or similar (if you have not already done so)
Competitive compensation package that includes a base salary + commission (non-capped) - Expected annual income is between $80-$120K
Manrex will provide a company laptop as well as pay for phone and travel expenses.
If you are interested, please send me your resume AND complete an online application, noting "Manrex" in the company line - http://www.focus-america.com/online_application