MANITOBA METIS FEDERATION INC.
The Manitoba Metis Federation (MMF) is the self-government representative that promotes the political, social, cultural, and economic interests and rights of the Metis Nation’s Manitoba Metis Community. In addition, the MMF delivers programs and services to our community including: child and family services; justice; housing; youth; education; human resources; economic development and natural resources.
The MMF is seeking to fill one (1) Central Registry Office Coordinator Position at the Winnipeg Home Office.
Central Registry Office Coordinator
Under the direction of the Registrar, Central Registry Department, and guidance from the Policy Unit, the Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Central Registry Office, supervising staff located both in Home Office and in each of the seven Regions, and assisting with all aspects related to the MMF Harvester and Membership Projects to Coordinate smooth administration.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma relating to Policy and Program development
- Experience in planning and organizing community events and projects
- Experience in implementing strategies for major projects, developing costs analysis and projections
- Experience conducting interviews and research
- Excellent communication skills including drafting correspondence
- Experience in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and ACCESS
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Valid Driver’s License and able to travel
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must provide an acceptable criminal records check
Preference will be given to qualified Metis applicants.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and self-identify on their resume.
The MMF appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes but not limited to: health and dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short term and long term disability and a retirement savings plan. We also offer competitively priced parking, access to our fitness facility as well as an in-house restaurant.
Please forward covering letter and resume by Friday, June 14, 2013 to the MMF Human Resource Department, 300-150 Henry Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 0J7, email, or fax to (204) 947-1816.
All our job postings can be found at www.mmf.mb.ca and www.mmfemployment.ca