Under the direction of the Membership Registrar, the Data Verification Agent is responsible to review membership and harvester applications/files and to verify all files are complete, accurate and include the necessary documentation. Maintains all Harvester files both electronically and hardcopy file storage. Manages the CRO financials (card fees, CTFs). The Data Verification Agents will work closely with the Membership Coordinator, Registrar, and the MMF Regional Membership Clerks. Occasional travel to the seven (7) Manitoba Regional Offices and 1 Satellite Office to complete these duties may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Work with the Regional Membership Clerks to verify application files are complete and accurate.
- Answer inquiries regarding Membership and Harvester.
- Provide assistance and guidance to Regional and Satellite Offices.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in the field of Administrative Assistant or Clerk related field(s).
- Secondary certificate or an equivalent is an asset.
- Intermediate - Advanced level of Microsoft Access.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and other database programs.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Ability to create and maintain both electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a diverse client base and various community groups.
- Experience with Boards and non-profit organizations would be considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 Manitoba driver’s license a mandatory requirement.
Indeed - 9 months ago