Want to feel like a valued part of a team; where you opinions, ideas and work ethic matter?
Join the TEAM at Manitoba Starch
We take pride in our employees, community, state of the art facility and our product. We value teamwork, work-life balance and passion. We are a growing company and currently adding to our team located in Carberry, MB.
We are seeking an Assistant Production Manager. This position will assist in training employees, monitoring HACCP activities, aid with equipment and Maintenance projects. This is a full-time position, primarily Monday to Friday with some on-call shifts. First and foremost the successful candidate will have the right attitude and personality.
Other assets that will be considered:
- Experience in the food industry
- Familiarity with HACCP programs
- Demonstrated leadership - how we treat our employees is very important to us
- Previous project management experience and streamlining processes
- Previous sanitation or maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills
MUST BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN CANADA - PEOPLE ABROAD NEED NOT APPLY
We offer a competitive wage along with health benefits, a health spending account and an RRSP contribution. If you know you have what it takes to join our winning team, we look forward to hearing from you. Resumes may be submitted by October 15, 2013 for consideration. We thank all applicants, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.