The Manitoba Food Processors Association is currently accepting resumes, on behalf a member, for a role as an Assistant Manager for a cheesecake café located just inside the city limits. This is a 15 month term position.
If you take pride in what you do and would like a rare opportunity to excel within a well established, “family orientated” environment than we invite you to join our team.
As a qualified candidate you will have:
- Strong math/problem solving skills
- Proven ability to multi task
- A friendly customer orientated disposition
- Leadership qualities/previous management experience
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Previous baking/cooking experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Food Handlers certification an asset
- Ability to lift 20 kgs
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm
If this position satisfies your cravings for opportunity, growth and your sweet tooth we invite you to send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by email with the subject line stating Cheesecake. The closing date for applications is November 16, 2012. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
The Manitoba Food Processors Association (MFPA) is a non-profit, industry-run organization that promotes Manitoba Made food products to loca...