Piccola Cucina is a mother and daughter owned, Manitoba Company offering gourmet gluten free products working towards setting the standard in the industry across Canada by providing a memorable experience with each and every product, with each and every bite, for each and every client.
We are currently looking to add a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Administrative Sales Associate to our energetic team. This position will be responsible for contacting current customers, developing and creating relationships with potential customers. Developing and maintaining a customer contact data base.
The successful candidate will posses:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with MS Office applications
- Previous sales / cold calling experience
- Knowledge of a sales cycle would be beneficial but not required
- Excellent telephone mannerism and communication skills
- Proven ability to work without supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an awesome opportunity to work part-time and work from the comfort of your own home office with the exception of in-store demonstrations. This position will require a dynamic, driven individual with varied experience. The appropriate candidate will be a well-organized and enthusiastic self-starter. If this opportunity appeals to you and you have what it takes, we are interested in hearing from you. Please submit your cover letter, resume and wage expectancy by email no later than March 22, 201. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Manitoba Food Processors Association (MFPA) is a non-profit, industry-run organization that promotes Manitoba Made food products to...