While this is an unpaid internship, the opportunity for management experience and being a part of a startup company is unique. The ideal candidate appreciates the value of this opportunity, knowing that they will find success through the growth of the company.
MAJORENO Inc. provides an online marketplace for Contractors and Home Owners. It facilitates the matchmaking process with scheduled jobs and a bidding process that creates an efficient marketplace for a true win-win situation.
To design marketing material for MAJORENO and MAJORENO marketing partners. To assist in designing the website, its social media pages, campaign marketing material. Collaborate with online/offline marketing and web development managers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Design of all print marketing, including co branded material.
- Responsible for overseeing design of Online & Campaign Marketing Material.
- Find opportunities to effectively build Personal Relations in the GTA community.
- Explore marketing possibilities by collaborating with Online and offline Marketing Manager.
- Oversee web developer impementation of design, CSS errors.
- Oversee co-branding marketing partnerships
The design intern will be responsible for coordinating with the Online Marketing manager to plan and implement a Marketing Campaign across the GTA through the use of online/offline marketing tools.
The ideal intern has an interest in marketing and relevant business/marketing education.
A beta version of the website may be seen at www.majoreno.com
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application to MAJORENO.
MAJORENO Inc. is an online marketplace that matches Contractors and Home Owners currently serving the Greater Toronto Area.