M30 Retail Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 May 2017
Informal economy is often an informal response to unemployment or function of lack of opportunity in formal economy
The informal economy often supports the formal economy in indirect ways. The consequence of low cost of prod of goods, payment to employees are paid wages lesser than ideal market value. Thus driving down prices of goods and services in the long run
energetic and fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK19 August 2016
The salary is reliable. the supervisor and nice and friendly. the job has a very flexible time shift. they preferred workers that are more reliable and hardworking
Official response from M30 Retail Services Inc.
1 June 2017

Thanks for writing to tell us you had a positive work experience with us. I hope you will consider future positions if they arise!

Employee Services
Calgary AB

Great Company to work for.
store setup merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC18 August 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company. The project leaders and lead hands were firm, fair, and friendly.They all showed concern for the employees welfare. I will be more than willing to work for that company again. The hours were great, with attention to break times were carefully observed. I enjoyed the interaction with my co-workers. Aside from some miscommunication i found all my teammates great to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting used to heavy lifting after being a mystery shopper with a clip board, but i have memory muscle and was able to adapt very quickly. The best part of the job was the camaraderie and the familiarity of doing a store restructure.
Pros
Hours and pay
Cons
distance to travel to work.
Solid company
Merchandiser / Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Good company, solid work ethic and a 'get the job done' attitude. I'd recommend them thoroughly if you're looking for this sort of experience and work.
Abysmal customer service
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC5 July 2012
I got them over 100 clients in the nanaimo area. My phone was ringing off the hook with complaints of being put on hold for hours at a time. The phones get answered in New York state by people who do not care about the client's problems.
Pros
decent money
Cons
no customer satisfaction
Official response from M30 Retail Services Inc.
1 June 2017

While quite late, I believe this comment does not apply as we are a company based entirely in Canada, with nothing in the United States. Our account managers work out of the head office in Calgary. There is/was a company in the US with a similar name that might have been confused with our company.

Employee Services
Calgary AB

Friendly Environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary,AB15 May 2012
My experience was good,every c0-worker was friendly including the staff of the company.I learnt a whole lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M30 Retail Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6