M-I SWACO

M-I SWACO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
No career progreesion plan
Technical Services Engineer -Fluids Processing (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SCTNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: no structured career progression and growth plan
It is a perfect company to join to attain training as a beginner but there is little or no structure in place for progression.
International environment
Tender and Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 21, 2014
challenging, technical, great management, I learned about oil and gas industry
Very good company
Project Engineer (Technical service engineer) (Former Employee), Алма-АтаJune 11, 2014
Pros: trainings
I liked this company very much because I did the job that was with my soul with pleasure
Services Company - Oil and Gas
Finance / Invoicing Supervisor (Current Employee), KarachiMarch 9, 2014
Practical working experience in the Accounting, Store-Supply, Procurement, Warehousing, as a Warehousing Assistant, I learnt the complete procedure of documentation like Delivery Ticket, Transfer Ticket, Inventory Reconciliation, Receiving Vouchers, Gate Pass Procedure, Bill of Loading, Shipping Invoices, Products Coding, Bill of Entries and the practical – more... work of stores, getting imports and cleared from Port/Customs up to warehousing through related agencies. – less
Customer-focused, Solutions-driven.
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), AFebruary 23, 2014
A segment of SLB. One of the best in its field. Customer-focused, solutions-driven.
Productive workplace with very good management
Account Manager (Former Employee), Midland, TXJanuary 6, 2014
I loved working in the production chemical field and had very good co-workers and management. And I learned a lot of new attributes working with and around chemicals. The company also took very good care of me with all the benefits and I got really sick back in Jan 2013 and they worked with me until I was healthy and able to go back to work!
Okay place to work
Sales Engineer/representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 4, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: away from home for 2-3 weeks at a time
Not the schedule I was looking for. A two week on and two week off type of schedule.
Productive and fun place to work.
Project Management, Development Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2013
Pros: nice people to work with and lots to learn.
Cons: lots of travel.
Lead project teams to evaluate and qualify new products within the Environmental Solutions Applied Research department for further development within the company.
Generat and present project reports to provide feedback and recommendations on new products bases on the compiled results from both laboratory and field test.
Work with the oilfield water – more... management department to develop and test water treatment technologies both in the laboratory and field setting to disinfect and clarify recycled waters.
Work with field operations to develop and test drilling waste treatment technologies to manage the waste produced during drilling operations. – less
Long days chasing hours and working on equipment.
Shop/Field Service Techician (Current Employee), Chickasha, OKDecember 28, 2012
Pros: free lunch, high pay and hours
Cons: no room to advance and no moral amog co-workers
Typical day was to come into shop and work on equipment, or deliver parts to rig locations. I learned a lot about PLC's, electronics, three phase motors, and mechanical rental equipment. Management was pretty laid back as long as you did your job but started screaming when orders when everybody fell behind. Co-workers were burnt out in there professions. – more... The hardest part of the job was troubleshooting the electrical side of the equipment due to lack of understanding. Most enjoyable part was learning and applying what you knew. – less
Secretary
General Office Assistant (Former Employee), Zavalla, TXSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: enviromental learning
Cons: sometimes overwhelming
Answered phones, relayed messages to management, kept inventory of product, billed out trucks, did weekly payroll, did month end reports and worked on setting up compliances for OSHA.
Fair
Driver (Former Employee), Wamsutter, WYJuly 6, 2012
I enjoyed this job but the manager at the time was a serious safety hazard. I understand it has improved since I left and I would go back if i could.
work place in drilling fluid
Sr. Chemist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2012
a very good place to work as long as you do a very good job and expect no major advancements in return
Experienced people, but boring work
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SCTApril 14, 2012
During my time here, i found myself working alongside a very experienced team of people - however the standard of work was very basic and repetitive, and did not really challenge me much.
Great campus
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), HoustonDecember 7, 2011
Their main office is a great place to work. There is a lot of opportunity for personal advancement through training and education. They support professional growth.
EMPRESA BOA DE TRABALHAR
Supervisor de equipamento (Former Employee), Macaé, RJFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: os beneficios
Cons: não seguia o plano de cargos e salários
A MINHA ROTINA DE TRABALHA SEMPRE VARIAVA UMA HORA ERA EM CAMPO OPERACIONAL OUTRA HORA NA BASE DANDO APOIO NO CAMPO.
DESENVOLVI MUITO A PARTE DE PLANEJAMENTO E LIDERANÇA DE EQUIPE.
A MINHA GERENCIA SEMPRE SOBRE ÓTIMOS PROFISSIONAIS.
MEUS COLEGAS DE TRABALHO SEMPRE COLABORANDO PARA ATINGIRMOS OS RESULTADO DESEJADO DA EMPRESA.
A PARTE MAIS DIFÍCIL, MUITAS – more... VEZES NÃO TER O TRABALHO RECONHECIDO COM PROMOÇÃO.
O MELHOR DE TODO MEU TRABALHO E SEMPRE TER FEITO O MELHOR E ATINGINDO OS OBJETOS COM APOIO DE TODOS NO CAMPO. – less
Ótimo clima de trabalho.
Coordenador de Filtração (Former Employee), Macaé, RJMay 12, 2013
Pros: liberdade para contribuição direta nos processos gerenciais.
Cons: estrtura predial defasada.
Excelentes lugar para aprender. Boas condições de expor ideias. Empresa que investe MUITO em treinamento e qualificação de pessoal.
la compañia es buena
macanico de mantenimiento I (Current Employee), Mosquera, CUNMay 6, 2013
se trabaja bajo presion, todos los dias se aprende algo nuevo, la convivencia es exelente
PROMOCIONAN A SUS EMPLEADOS
PROFESIONAL ADMINISTRATIVA DE FLUIDOS (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNSeptember 4, 2012
Es una empresa que esta promoviendo constantemente a sus empleados.

About M-I SWACO

M-I, known as M-I SWACO, supplies drilling and completion fluids and additives to oil and gas companies in more than 75 countries – Read more