Marketing Production Coordinator (Administrative Assistant)
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Production Coordinator is responsible for providing extensive administrative assistance.
This includes the completion of correspondence, file maintenance, research, budget coordination, agency coordination, project coordination, proofreading and special assignments as requested.
The position is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Providing administrative support to the marketing team to ensure smooth operation of the department; including completing correspondence (Thursday Notes, etc.), preparing customer reports, booking meeting rooms and other administrative functions.
2. Responsible for the creation, flow and management of the Creative Request process. Ensure that the materials are proofed and arrive to the end user accurately and on time.
3. Cooperative support on projects where assistance is required, as directed by the Production Supervisor.
4. Key point of contact for company communications to the Marketing Department. Provides information and marketing support to the Store Operations team.
5. Marketing Department’s liaison to Marketing Council; responsible for recording and communicating all official information, minutes, and administrative activities.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar marketing role
- Post-secondary education with a major in marketing or business is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Precise proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills within the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Project management skills
- Ability to work well under tight time constraints
- Media knowledge
- Print industry knowledge
- Previous advertising experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Human Resources, M&M Meat Shops Ltd. by Friday, May 16, 2014.