M&M Food Market Employee Reviews

get staff and management works very well around your schedule.
Food Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 May 2017
While I was in school, management worked very well with me to make sure I was succeeding in my studies. They never hesitated to give me the days off I needed and that is hard to come by. The staff are very friendly and we all get along great.
Le travail d'équipe
Conseiller aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Mascouche, QC7 May 2017
Je ne peux rien dire à ce sujet, car à cette endroit le travail d'équipe est vraiment la force de l'entreprise et j'ai adoré travaillé dans cette environnement,
Enjoyable workplace
Meal Advisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 May 2017
The manager is very nice to work with. She is accepting of all of our family and other job hours and requests. The schedule is flexible and makes it a great place to work!
Very good workplace
Meal Advisor (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB25 April 2017
Really enjoyed the environment working at M&Ms, learned a lot of products that I enjoyed and met plenty of people. The boss was great and very flexible with hours.
M&M Meat shops
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 April 2017
Loved working here every minute of every shift! it was always busy and always something to do! great customers and great staff! head office was great to deal with as well always whiling to help with anything!
Pros
great experance learnt a tun!
Relaxed job
Meal Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON9 April 2017
Workplace culture is very relaxed. The hardest part of the job is heavy lifting and dealing with potentially angry customers. I gained customer service skills, as well as organizational skills. Great job for a student in high school or university.
Pros
15% discount
Cons
Busy during the holidays
Fun
Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aylmer, ON6 April 2017
Great place to work! Excellent food with decent prices on products. Easy to prepare foods that are convenient for any person. Easily.understood to the instructions given by employer.
Pros
Employee discount
The People Make the Experience
Meal Advisor (Current Employee) –  Truro, NS6 April 2017
The workplace environment is great, a wonderful team who work well together. The scheduling is very accommodating with school schedules and volunteer hours.
Friendly and enjoyable place to work
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2017
Friendly and enjoyable place to work. Easy responsibilities and easy-going management. Typical day of work involves mostly explaining how good products are to customers and stocking the freezers.
Meal Guide Advisor (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 March 2017
Productive and Fun Workplace
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 March 2017
I loved the overall work environment that M&Ms provided. I enjoyed working with colleagues and assisting customers. The workplace culture was friendly, helpful and hardworking.
Interesting Entry Level position
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 March 2017
A safe, interesting workplace for students to begin their career during or after their high school years. A lot of basic sales trainings occur including how to effectively within a team.
Wow!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON3 March 2017
Worked here many years. Busy but rewarding. Good work life balance. Good discount. Work here. Met many great people here.
Great place to work at
Product consultant (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB1 March 2017
I enjoyed my time at M&M Food Market. Staff and owner were great to work for. Customer is what I miss the most as I got to know a lot of them on a personal basis and enjoyed helping them with there shopping needs
excellent work experience
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 March 2017
Great work environment, well managed, friendly staff, a great job for retail experience. flexible scheduling, each location is privately owned and operated so it feels like a small family business.
nice place to work
Cashier (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL26 January 2017
its really nice working there, most of the staff are nice and the stores really clean but I sometimes found it boring as we didn't usually get a lot of customers
Pros
customers nice, employees nice, close to home
Nice place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 January 2017
the management is very nice, the workplace is franchised, my co-workers are fun to work with, the most enjoyable part of the job is when you're able to help a customer for their meal ideas
Pros
stable job
Cons
working in a cold enviroment
Leading Edge Food Service compny
IT Senior Store and Internal Support (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2017
Great place to work, Meals supplied at least 3 days a week, as well as occasional food testing samples provided. Free coffee and fruit supplied.
Management is open to communication, in a brand new office building, with most department offering flex hours.
Pros
Free lunches, flex hours
tidiness
Product Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB25 November 2016
this job gave me a sense of organisation, every Wednesday we get large shipments of food in and i would be the one storing the boxes and putting away all the food.
CASHIER ASSOCIATES (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 November 2016
They provide easy and healthy foods for busy families..easy to prepare and good tasting foods
I love working in foods industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M&M Food Market. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3