Lyreco Employee Review

enjoyable rewarding
Team Leader / Driver (Current Employee) –  Middleton, ENG25 November 2013
I start work at 6.30am, I run a team of drivers help loading there deliveries making sure there vans are safe, I enjoy all aspects of my job especially meeting new people on a daily basis the hardest part of my job is traveling from to and from work as I used to live 5 mins away I now live 90 mins away on a clear run I have a great relationship with my co workers I enjoy working with
Pros
bonuses
Cons
take 90 mins to get to work now i have moved

Other Lyreco Employee Reviews

Great teams, moderate benfits, poor executive leadership
Strategic & International Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary23 May 2017
All in all I loved my time at Lyreco because the people were great to be with. Unfortunately too many mid and senior managers and members of the senior leadership team were poor leaders who, in my opinion, failed their teams in critical ways.
Tough place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON13 December 2016
I did not enjoy this job. The manager wasn't fair. You weren't allowed to talk. He wanted certain people to be "his ears" on the floor and report any gossip, etc. Company is now closed down in Kingston.
Pros
Some great coworkers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyreco. Our community is ready to answer.