Lyreco

Lyreco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Progressive Sales Company with sound goals
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlantic, NSJune 6, 2014
Pros: work autonomously
Cons: long hours
Defined Sales Methodology and call cycle.
Extensive Training
Fantastic colleagues
Incredible client base
Managing a distribution warehouse of office supplies
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 2, 2014
Pros: great social activities for employees and morale
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed the managing aspect and coaching employees to be the best they could be. End of the days were always busy trying to get customer orders completed to get delivered on time.
Great Place to work but stressful at times
Warehouse laborer (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and morning coffee, work clothes and boots provided for free
Cons: low pay, odd hours at times
A typical day runs from 9 am to 6 pm and that depends on how busy the day is. all orders must be done before anyone can leave. generally it is not strange to have some days that run from 9 am to 8 pm. that is the hardest part of the job, to be able to focus and not make any mistakes during these long days is a great learning experience that will be – more... valuable in all my future work. – less
lyreco
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), southamptonNovember 9, 2014
Pros: stop when you like
Cons: job and finsh
early start

loading vans and other staff

cpc and extra route map knowledge of distance areas including local deliverys

poor support from managers and co workers !

extra deliverys on top of daily drops !
Productive workplace
Account Manager (Former Employee), Belgium / BrusselsNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
* New Business is very important
* New Business 30% visit in an day
* I get a certificate about my succes in New Business
* 14 visits of company in a day...
Secure Job but lack of progression
Cash Allocation Clerk (Current Employee), telfordOctober 22, 2014
Large company, good job security but not much for progression
Going nowhere fast....
Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), Telford, ENGJuly 3, 2014
Cons: no progression
During the working day I would be allocated a number of quotations that needed to be processed in relation to sourcing specialist stationary products for clients.
I learned how to use the SAP system and gained a great knowledge of the product market, as well as where to source particular products.
I found the management they had a very much if the face – more... fits approach and favourtism within the department which meant progression was difficult,
I got on with some of the co-workers here, but again there was a lot of favouritism within the teams.
The hardest part of the job was finding alternative products for customers where things were out of stock, or orders had been delayed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety of requests that we would get in from customers – less
Good company to work for
Senior Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Milton Keynes/Leighton BuzzardJune 4, 2014
Pros: lots of perks
Cons: targets can be tedious
If it wasn't for all the paperwork and a target for every part of your business, I would never have left. I found it difficult to earn the commission toward the end of my career. Top earners will do well though. Great company to work for if you work hard at it
Hours.
Fork lift truck driver (Former Employee), Telford, ENGMarch 28, 2014
Pros: freindly people.
Cons: could not cope with the changing shift pattern.
This job was run on alternate shifts, one week 9 till 6 and the next 6 till 2. I really struggled with this pattern so often I would do double shifts. I started as a fork lift truck driver and made my way up to the stock replenishment team. This was really enjoyable as I was always trying to find lost stock. I had to leave this job and return to Wellesbourne.
Work Experience in Finance (Former Employee), Telford, ENGJanuary 19, 2014
The work experience at Lyreco gave me a valuable insight into the day to day running of an office.
I performed general filing duties and data input.
enjoyable rewarding
Team Leader / Driver (Current Employee), Middleton, ENGNovember 25, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: take 90 mins to get to work now i have moved
I start work at 6.30am, I run a team of drivers help loading there deliveries making sure there vans are safe, I enjoy all aspects of my job especially meeting new people on a daily basis the hardest part of my job is traveling from to and from work as I used to live 5 mins away I now live 90 mins away on a clear run I have a great relationship with – more... my co workers I enjoy working with – less
lyreco expects to much for to little
driver (Current Employee), englandJune 9, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: long hours, other rounds drops, silly meetings, hitler boss
paid £1500 a year for 40 hours a week,so anything over the 40 hours you get nothing extra.. most weeks are 45 to 50 hours easy..
they have a red naughty book,which you get put in and its then read out at a drivers meeting,which is at the start of your shift,so by the end your runing late,so its your time,not theirs at the end of the day,sales reps takes – more... on drops without veiwing them,and some drops take 20 mins each,so if you have 20 boxes of a4 copy paper,and their point of del is 3 flights of stairs up,you have to take them up..and your expected to do 40 a day,or more,and this is after you have routed up,loaded up,and then go out and do them,all in 8 hours.and if you go in early,your not allowed to put it down on paper..so if you start at 6am,you have to put down 6.30am..WTD out the window – less
Great prospects
Account Manager (Former Employee), MiddlesexMarch 3, 2013
Pros: company car, laptop, mobile & private healthcare
Cons: the structured day that had to be followed.
Cold calling from 9 to midday, midday to 4.30 visiting customers, evening loading prices agreed & sales admin.
I learned how to improve my rapport building skills while working on growth, margins & retention.
I was part of a team of 10 people which added a competetive edge & fun in the proccess.
Hitting target & getting paid £800 bonus was the fun part – more... of the job. – less
really enjoyed my time at Lyreco UK
Customer service operator (Former Employee), customer Service departmentOctober 31, 2012
Pros: good restaurant
Cons: ....
Very rewarding , opportunties for improving your knowledge
Productive and fun work place
Cash Allocation Clerk (Current Employee), TelfordOctober 23, 2012
Pros: dress down fridays
Cons: long days
A fun place to work, completing daily tasks to timed dealines as part of a team. I learned new computer and IT skills and how to function in a team as well as on my own.
Hidden agenda
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), FifeOctober 16, 2012
Pros: company car
Cons: micro management styles
I liked Lyreco when I started as they were all behind you until they started asking for more and more. In the current financial climate companies are facing more and more is a high pressure environment for so little reward.

June 9, 2013

only paid for 40 hours aweek,and end up doing 50

environnement de travail agréable
QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 22, 2012
Pros: un encouragement continuelle, bonne atmosphere
journée de travail typique
: contacter nos clients, soccuper de nos commandes
le management
: bien
l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste
: je ne peut penser a rien pour le moment
l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste
: l'entourage, les collegues de travail
pauses en expedition
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee), MilmortNovember 11, 2014
Pros: remuneration en hausse en travail de nuit
Cons: pas de répis
porter des charges
changement de secteur tres rare
bonne organisation generale
bonne equipe fixe plus interimaires incertains
ne pas savoir quand on travaillera sous contrat
aucune qualification requise
dag als chauffeur bij lyreco
chauffeur lyreco (Current Employee), etten leurNovember 5, 2014
Pros: werken met klanten
Cons: het is niet echt een team
De dag begint om 6:30 met het plannen van je route en daarna het laden van je wagen .
Gemiddeld rijden we rond half 8 weg om de pakketten te bezorgen . tussen de 35 en 40 klanten gemiddeld .
Het leukste aan het werk is dat je elke dag met klanten te maken hebt en je de pakketen leverd waar hun het willen hebben zodat je de naam van het bedrijf hoog – more... houd.
s'ochtends ben je met je collega's de wagens aan het laden de rest van de dag ben je alleen .
Het moeilijkste is dat je soms met tijddruk te maken hebt omdat je bv het centum anders niet meer in kan en dat je soms veel moet sjouwen naar verdiepingen bij gebouwen waar geen lift is soms ergonomisch niet verantwoord maar ja de service staat hoog .
Omdat ik graag met mensen werk en elke dag een glimlach zie is het wel een leuke baan . – less
Objectivement ne perdez pas votre temps chez Lyreco
Commercial (Current Employee), ParisNovember 4, 2014
Pros: aucun
Cons: tout
Plus de 6 ans en tant que commercial - bien que passionné par mon métier je dois pourtant émettre un avis très négatif sur Lyreco.
La maîtrise de leur masse salariale passe par l'ajustement constant d'un prix d'achat fictif qui détermine notre variable avec un objectif : limiter au Max votre variable.
La considération des besoins et outils pour travailler – more... dans de bonnes conditions est inexistante - le CE ET LE CHSCT se font éjecter à la moindre protestation. Si vous avez 1 an à perdre allez y- le turnover est très élevé. Lyreco se paysanne derrière l'achat d'une marque employeur TOP EMPLOYEUR qui n'a aucun fondement car valide systématiquement après un chèque...
Journée de travail sans fin ou il n'y a plus aucun équilibre vue privée / vie prof.
Lyreco est une boîte archaïque qui met en avant des outils de travail obsolète - des pensée arrieristes - de la discrimination au travail - la santé au travail sur une pente dangereuse -

Cette boîte est à fuir ! si vous pensiez que les pires c'est de bosser dans les alarmes ou wurth ou toute boîte pourri en one shot....et bien non Lyreco c'est une catastrophe pour un commercial !ne vous laissez pas prendre par leur discours, parlez leur en entretien du HORS FPACE A FACE - TRAVAIL ADMIN - TEXTO POUR PRESSION SUR C.A - marge fictive inaccessible- turnover – less