Lyreco Employee Review

enjoyed working for lyreco
Multidrop Driver (Former Employee) –  Carlisle11 December 2012
my work colleagues who are my friends were a pleasure to work with, my area were kendal, West Cumbria and The Scottish Borders. The work i did kept me fit, I looked forward going to work each morning, when I 1st started the job I started with The Scottish Borders. Its was a new area to me but within 3 months I got use to it and loved the area, people were friendly and made a few friends. The other area i covered while my work colleagues away.
Pros
made new friends
Cons
warehouse closing and being made redundant

Other Lyreco Employee Reviews

Great teams, moderate benfits, poor executive leadership
Strategic & International Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary23 May 2017
All in all I loved my time at Lyreco because the people were great to be with. Unfortunately too many mid and senior managers and members of the senior leadership team were poor leaders who, in my opinion, failed their teams in critical ways.
Tough place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON13 December 2016
I did not enjoy this job. The manager wasn't fair. You weren't allowed to talk. He wanted certain people to be "his ears" on the floor and report any gossip, etc. Company is now closed down in Kingston.
Pros
Some great coworkers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyreco. Our community is ready to answer.