Lyreco

Lyreco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work but stressful at times
Warehouse laborer (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and morning coffee, work clothes and boots provided for free
Cons: low pay, odd hours at times
A typical day runs from 9 am to 6 pm and that depends on how busy the day is. all orders must be done before anyone can leave. generally it is not strange to have some days that run from 9 am to 8 pm. that is the hardest part of the job, to be able to focus and not make any mistakes during these long days is a great learning experience that will be – more... valuable in all my future work. – less
Hours.
Fork lift truck driver (Former Employee), Telford, ENGMarch 28, 2014
Pros: freindly people.
Cons: could not cope with the changing shift pattern.
This job was run on alternate shifts, one week 9 till 6 and the next 6 till 2. I really struggled with this pattern so often I would do double shifts. I started as a fork lift truck driver and made my way up to the stock replenishment team. This was really enjoyable as I was always trying to find lost stock. I had to leave this job and return to Wellesbourne.
Work Experience in Finance (Former Employee), Telford, ENGJanuary 19, 2014
The work experience at Lyreco gave me a valuable insight into the day to day running of an office.
I performed general filing duties and data input.
enjoyable rewarding
Team Leader / Driver (Current Employee), Middleton, ENGNovember 25, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: take 90 mins to get to work now i have moved
I start work at 6.30am, I run a team of drivers help loading there deliveries making sure there vans are safe, I enjoy all aspects of my job especially meeting new people on a daily basis the hardest part of my job is traveling from to and from work as I used to live 5 mins away I now live 90 mins away on a clear run I have a great relationship with – more... my co workers I enjoy working with – less
lyreco expects to much for to little
driver (Current Employee), englandJune 9, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: long hours, other rounds drops, silly meetings, hitler boss
paid £1500 a year for 40 hours a week,so anything over the 40 hours you get nothing extra.. most weeks are 45 to 50 hours easy..
they have a red naughty book,which you get put in and its then read out at a drivers meeting,which is at the start of your shift,so by the end your runing late,so its your time,not theirs at the end of the day,sales reps takes – more... on drops without veiwing them,and some drops take 20 mins each,so if you have 20 boxes of a4 copy paper,and their point of del is 3 flights of stairs up,you have to take them up..and your expected to do 40 a day,or more,and this is after you have routed up,loaded up,and then go out and do them,all in 8 hours.and if you go in early,your not allowed to put it down on paper..so if you start at 6am,you have to put down 6.30am..WTD out the window – less
Great prospects
Account Manager (Former Employee), MiddlesexMarch 3, 2013
Pros: company car, laptop, mobile & private healthcare
Cons: the structured day that had to be followed.
Cold calling from 9 to midday, midday to 4.30 visiting customers, evening loading prices agreed & sales admin.
I learned how to improve my rapport building skills while working on growth, margins & retention.
I was part of a team of 10 people which added a competetive edge & fun in the proccess.
Hitting target & getting paid £800 bonus was the fun part – more... of the job. – less
enjoyed working for lyreco
Multidrop Driver (Former Employee), CarlisleDecember 11, 2012
Pros: made new friends
Cons: warehouse closing and being made redundant
my work colleagues who are my friends were a pleasure to work with, my area were kendal, West Cumbria and The Scottish Borders. The work i did kept me fit, I looked forward going to work each morning, when I 1st started the job I started with The Scottish Borders. Its was a new area to me but within 3 months I got use to it and loved the area, people – more... were friendly and made a few friends. The other area i covered while my work colleagues away. – less
really enjoyed my time at Lyreco UK
Customer service operator (Former Employee), customer Service departmentOctober 31, 2012
Pros: good restaurant
Cons: ....
Very rewarding , opportunties for improving your knowledge
Productive and fun work place
Cash Allocation Clerk (Current Employee), TelfordOctober 23, 2012
Pros: dress down fridays
Cons: long days
A fun place to work, completing daily tasks to timed dealines as part of a team. I learned new computer and IT skills and how to function in a team as well as on my own.
Hidden agenda
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), FifeOctober 16, 2012
Pros: company car
Cons: micro management styles
I liked Lyreco when I started as they were all behind you until they started asking for more and more. In the current financial climate companies are facing more and more is a high pressure environment for so little reward.

bllocks – June 9, 2013

only paid for 40 hours aweek,and end up doing 50

Journée type chez Lyreco
ouvrière de production (Former Employee), VottemApril 9, 2014
Une journée type chez Lyreco,
La journée débute à 13h30 par l'allumage des machines et le check des commandes. Ensuite lancer la gravure des plaques de textes, sortir tous les document pour la production et l'envoi, sortir les support (Trodat) du stock pour montage. Exécuter le montage et faire l'emballage et mettre à l'envoi les cachets terminé.

Les – more... points agréable du travail: il est varié, dans une bonne ambiance de travail – less
environnement agreable
magasinier (Former Employee), Liers, WALMarch 24, 2014
Pros: bon salaire et cheque repas
Cons: les horaires
super ambiance entre collegue
bon rapport avec les chefs
possibilite de faires des heures supplementaires
par otre les horaires sont pas terrible
Chauffeur livreur chez Lyreco
chauffeur poids lourd (Former Employee), Liège, WALMarch 12, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Réception des marchandises, gestion des stocks, chargements, livraison, contact clientele.
espace et environnement de travail agréable
Employé sous statut intérimaire (Former Employee), VottemFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: café gratuit
Cons: nous ne somme que des numéro pour la direction
bon environnement de travail,chouette ambiance.
acquis plus d'expérience
bon contact avec le personnel
changement de post
la rapidité
Mauvaise expérience
Comptable fournisseurs (Former Employee), Marly, B4October 17, 2013
Pour ma part une très mauvaise expérience
Je dirais que chez Lyreco, en fonction du service ou l'on atterrit, ça passe ou ça casse.
Une entreprise, une école.
Trainee Manager (Current Employee), Vottem, WALSeptember 12, 2013
Chez Lyreco, nous nous engageons à fournir à nos clients une qualité de service irréprochable en matière d'achat de leurs produits de bureau. Nous y parvenons en privilégiant les produits essentiels et en formant des spécialistes du service clients.
Nous voulons rester la référence dans le secteur des produits de bureau, avec des produits et un service – more... de qualité. Nous intégrons les nouvelles technologies à mesure qu'elles arrivent sur le marché et utilisons notre technologie de pointe pour répondre rapidement et efficacement aux besoins de nos clients.
img – less
Werken bij Lyreco
Senior Sales Executive. (Current Employee), Hoofddorp, NHAugust 21, 2013
Pros: daggeldvergoeding en tankpas leaseauto
Cons: geen eigen keuze leaseauto
Ik mag terugkijken op een geweldige ontwikkeling bij Lyreco tot waar ik momenteel ben.

In 2008 ben ik begonnen als Field Sales Representative. De werkzaamheden houd in dat ik bestaande klanten probeert uit te bouwen om meerdere kantoorartikelen via ons af te nemen. Dit gaat ook gepaard met een goede voorbereiding.
Om een gezond vooruitzicht te hebben – more... binnen je rayon is het goed om ook nieuwe klanten te werven die voor een stukje groei moeten zorgen. Groei betekent dat ik winstgevend ben voor de organisatie.

In 2010 mocht ik een eerste promotie ervaren naar Field Sales Executive waardoor ik in een hogere schaal terecht kwam. Dit kunststukje mocht ik wederom ervaren in 2012 naar Senior Sales Executive. Binnen het Field is dit het hoogst haalbare en zou solliciteren naar Corperate account de volgende stap moeten worden. – less
environnement de travail agréable
QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 22, 2012
Pros: un encouragement continuelle, bonne atmosphere
journée de travail typique
: contacter nos clients, soccuper de nos commandes
le management
: bien
l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste
: je ne peut penser a rien pour le moment
l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste
: l'entourage, les collegues de travail