Job Title: Cleaner .
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Mississauga (Meadowvale)
Lynch Fluid Controls Inc. is a globally class manufacturer of high quality fluid power components located in Mississauga. We are currently looking for a positive, hard-working individual who could assist with day-to-day cleaning duties around our facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general interior and exterior building(s) cleaning, will keep them in a hygienic, safe, and presentable condition. The ideal candidate may be involved in basic landscaping under the supervision of the Facilities Manager.
- Perform the building cleaning duties such as vacuuming/general cleaning of washroom, offices, change rooms, kitchens, etc., refilling supplies; and service work, outlined in a daily/weekly/monthly /quarterly/annual schedule.
- Perform minor landscape clean up and maintenance.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and managers at all time.
- Listen, respond, and take appropriate action to internal and external issues.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Ensure consistent application of company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain recycling procedures.
- Maintain and promote health and safety within the buildings and adhere to company’s policies and procedures regarding workplace safety at all times.
- 1 - 2 years experience in the care and/or maintenance of buildings and knowledge of methods, safety practices, materials, and equipment used in janitorial work is preferred.
- Previous cleaning experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Fluent English (speaking, reading, and writing) is required.
- Time management skills.
- Positive work attitude.
- Ability to stand for long period of times.
- Forklift and scissor lift license, is preferred (Training provided) but not required.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) is an asset.
- Reliable transportation and valid Ontario’s driver’s license is an asset.
- Must be able to wear appropriate foot and eye protection for entire shift.
- Bright, clean, air conditioned, modern concept office and production environment
- Convenient location with quick highway access and public transit to our door.
- Comprehensive Health Benefit Plan.
Indeed - 19 months ago