Executive Assistant to the Head of School
Reporting to the Head of School, the Executive Assistant (EA) must be bilingual and able to communicate equally well in both written and spoken French and English. A minimum of two years experience in a similar position is a requirement. A self-starter capable of working with minimal direct supervision, the EA must be proficient with the use of all MS Office suites (primarily Word and PowerPoint). Prior experience in a school environment would be considered an asset but not a requirement.
The duties of the EA include but not limited to:
- Liaising with the French Ministry of Education – assist the Head of School in completing the necessary documentation;
- assistance in recruitment, both abroad and locally;
- provide administrative assistance to the Board of Directors;
- translating school communications (French and English);
- assist in the maintenance of the website;
- provide administrative assistance to the Head of School;
- preparing (in both languages) and posting weekly school newsletter and updating website calendar;
- provide support for the formatting and finalization of reports;
- coordinating applications for financial assistance;
- assisting with the organization of special events.
The Executive Assistant is evaluated on an ongoing basis by the Head and follows a self directed program of professional development which is created in consultation with the Head. The salary for this position will be determined based on experience.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume. The subject line should read “Executive Assistant”.
We thank all applicants, however, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.