The chosen candidate would be involved in the manufacturing, calibration and certification Luzchem instruments. The job responsibilities may also include the development of new products and the improvement of existing products. Luzchem can offer a rich and varied experience as a member of a small active team in a stimulating environment.
- Build Luzchem products (product mix depends on demand)
- Build and polish fibers
- Document product designs, manufacturing steps and changes
- Product development (new and improvement of existing products)
- Aid in a variety of manufacturing and QC related tasks
- Maintain assigned work area and tools in an organized and good condition.
- Diploma in electronic technology or equivalent.
- Able to read & follow circuit diagrams and CAD drawings
- Good Communicator
- Willing and able to accept instruction
- Fast Learner with strong motivation for self-improvement
- Hard worker
- Strong knowledge in electronic components, printed circuit boards, power supplies, microcontroller interfacing and mechanical CAD drawings would be an asset.
- Knowledge of optics
- Hands on person
- Enjoys working in a close personal environment
Indeed - 14 months ago