Luxottica

Luxottica Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Production
Production Technician (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 20, 2015
Fast paced environment. Co-workers are like family. Benefits and salaries are excellent. Managers and Supervisors are supportive and considerate. Everybody is enjoying their work.
There's always room for improvement and innovations.
productive and we had special lunches
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: long work day
was a fun place to work at, had a steady job flow, good shift hours and benefits and good memories. The hard part was keeping up when there were machine shut downs, or a lack of staff, but this was minor.
Passionate, imaginative, entrepreneurial and simple company.
Production technician (Team Leader) (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2014
Equal opportunities for advancement for all workers, team oriented work place.
Great workplace, very friendly and ethical atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioApril 13, 2014
Pros: enjoyable workplace/ family oriented environment
Cons: none.
A typical day at work is arriving bright and early, setting up my desk, and preparing my daily routine.

I've learned a great deal about customer service and addressing all issues and concerns of all our clients.

Our management team are very helpful and are always there to aid us in any way possible to ensure customer satisfaction and an enjoyable work place.

My coworkers come second to none, we have built a strong family type bond and love working together.

Hardest part of the job I would have to say is the volume of calls we get daily. On a daily basis each customer service representative handles anywhere from 170-210 calls. Its a pleasure taking them but it is quite the volume of calls.

The most enjoyable part of my days are when the customer hangs up each call knowing that we ensured their satisfaction and resolved any issue at hand.
Give delight to customers and your company
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee), West Edmonton MallAugust 7, 2013
Pros: discounts and freebies
Always treat every customer as your last and if you dont take care of your customers others will.

Surprise your customers with fulfilling their wants and needs
Not a good place to rely on
optician (Former Employee), GuelphMay 7, 2013
Pros: free pair once a year
Cons: you don't get the hours you need.
I worked there as an optician and I had horrible experience with the manager there.
She was so mean and one way talking.
She was moody and so abrupt and so so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Environnement
Superviseur aux ventes (Former Employee), MontréalMay 12, 2015
Pros: horaire de travail flexible
Faire en sorte que le lieu de travail soit aussi agréable pour le personnel que pour le client qui doit être heureux et ravis d'avoir choisi notre magasin.
Chaque journée est une formation en soi, car la compagnie devance toujours les autres afin de pouvoir offrir la meilleur expérience de magasinage à sa clientèle.
La collaboration avec les supérieurs immédiats sont à leur plus haut résultat car il permet de poursuivre la mission fixé par la compagnie.
Ce qui est le plus agréable dans ce genre d'emploi, comme certainement dans d'autres emplois du même genre, est que la routine ne s'installe jamais. Chaque journée devient une nouvelle direction, comme si c'était la première.