Luxottica Employee Review

Nice mix of retail and healthcare in a friendly mall environment
Optician/ Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, ca11 July 2012
From what I remember about this job it was fun to work here. I spent a lot of time learning all aspects of Lenscrafters and Eyexam 2000. The staff was willing to train me and gave me opportunities to showcase my sales skills.
Pros
good training methods for new hires, and people who don't know anything about the field
Cons
low wages

Other Luxottica Employee Reviews

Stressful place for Opticians
Licensed Optician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 November 2017
Depending on the location, it can be very busy. Always short-staffed for opticians.You'd be lucky to take a proper break without having to be called back out from lunch break. The pay is decent. You'll do well if you can sale while dispensing and checking jobs and taking measurements all while calming customers down who have been waiting for over an hour... all at the same time.
benefits
Fun product, sneaky and uncaring management
any position (Former Employee) –  Ontario20 November 2017
Product is great and fun to deal with but the upper management and district managers are terrible. Company will deny raises based on thefts of part time associates. Company also likes to terminate positions for management and not allow those associates after years of being there to drop down they simply say "we terminated your position and we have no where to put you." Very unprofessional higher management.
Pros
great discount
Cons
very little pay and little hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.