Luxottica Employee Reviews in Canada

supervisor treat you like we are on military discipline, not allowed to listen to the radio in the company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 14, 2016
There's no advancement in the workplace, whatever you been assign
job that's it. You're not allowed to help anyone, do only one job that told to be done. I love to work and help but I am not allowed to help. Doing only the things asked to do. There's no radio to listen. Just worked till the job done. It is miserable day after day. If there is a rating of minus star this will be the rate. Very poor management. Employees keep on quitting because of the supervisor or the management.
Eyewear Consult
LensCrafters - Eyewear Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary ABApril 14, 2016
This company was great, but the hours were very unstable. My hours got cut with the blink of an eye, and I was the top performing associate.
Also a lot of under the table nepotism going on here.
Pros
commissions
Cons
short shifts (3 hours), opportunity for advancement given to family members
company closed
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 1, 2015
company closed, if not i will stay here coz i am happy working there. Management has been good to me, i enjoy the benefits they offer to us
Production
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 20, 2015
Fast paced environment. Co-workers are like family. Benefits and salaries are excellent. Managers and Supervisors are supportive and considerate. Everybody is enjoying their work.
There's always room for improvement and innovations.
productive and we had special lunches
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 7, 2014
was a fun place to work at, had a steady job flow, good shift hours and benefits and good memories. The hard part was keeping up when there were machine shut downs, or a lack of staff, but this was minor.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
long work day
Passionate, imaginative, entrepreneurial and simple company.
Production technician (Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2014
Equal opportunities for advancement for all workers, team oriented work place.
Productive workplace.
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 7, 2014
Luxottica has a past-paced working environment.
Good management team and the team itself is good in meeting required production and deadlines. The company provides good benefits.
Great workplace, very friendly and ethical atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioApril 13, 2014
A typical day at work is arriving bright and early, setting up my desk, and preparing my daily routine.

I've learned a great deal about customer service and addressing all issues and concerns of all our clients.

Our management team are very helpful and are always there to aid us in any way possible to ensure customer satisfaction and an enjoyable work place.

My coworkers come second to none, we have built a strong family type bond and love working together.

Hardest part of the job I would have to say is the volume of calls we get daily. On a daily basis each customer service representative handles anywhere from 170-210 calls. Its a pleasure taking them but it is quite the volume of calls.

The most enjoyable part of my days are when the customer hangs up each call knowing that we ensured their satisfaction and resolved any issue at hand.
Pros
enjoyable workplace/ family oriented environment
Cons
none.
Not a good place to rely on
optician (Former Employee) –  GuelphMay 7, 2013
I worked there as an optician and I had horrible experience with the manager there.
She was so mean and one way talking.
She was moody and so abrupt and so so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
free pair once a year
Cons
you don't get the hours you need.
Environnement
Superviseur aux ventes (Former Employee) –  MontréalMay 12, 2015
Faire en sorte que le lieu de travail soit aussi agréable pour le personnel que pour le client qui doit être heureux et ravis d'avoir choisi notre magasin.
Chaque journée est une formation en soi, car la compagnie devance toujours les autres afin de pouvoir offrir la meilleur expérience de magasinage à sa clientèle.
La collaboration avec les supérieurs immédiats sont à leur plus haut résultat car il permet de poursuivre la mission fixé par la compagnie.
Ce qui est le plus agréable dans ce genre d'emploi, comme certainement dans d'autres emplois du même genre, est que la routine ne s'installe jamais. Chaque journée devient une nouvelle direction, comme si c'était la première.
Pros
horaire de travail flexible