Luxottica Employee Review

Great Company to work for.
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN5 November 2013
I have worked at Luxottica/Cole Vision for 13 years. Great company to work for. I've always been impressed with the Management over the years and even though its a very big company, we have always had a close relationship with management and coworkers. Unfortunately our plant is closing. Although no fault of our own. We had the best numbers in the network. Our building wasn't as large as the other 3 plants located in US and they could save money by growing them.
Pros
Good pay and benefits and family type atmosphere.
Cons
Very stricked attendence policy - occurence even with doctors note.

Other Luxottica Employee Reviews

Stressful place for Opticians
Licensed Optician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 November 2017
Depending on the location, it can be very busy. Always short-staffed for opticians.You'd be lucky to take a proper break without having to be called back out from lunch break. The pay is decent. You'll do well if you can sale while dispensing and checking jobs and taking measurements all while calming customers down who have been waiting for over an hour... all at the same time.
benefits
Fun product, sneaky and uncaring management
any position (Former Employee) –  Ontario20 November 2017
Product is great and fun to deal with but the upper management and district managers are terrible. Company will deny raises based on thefts of part time associates. Company also likes to terminate positions for management and not allow those associates after years of being there to drop down they simply say "we terminated your position and we have no where to put you." Very unprofessional higher management.
Pros
great discount
Cons
very little pay and little hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.