Luxottica Employee Review

Great Company to work for.
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN5 November 2013
I have worked at Luxottica/Cole Vision for 13 years. Great company to work for. I've always been impressed with the Management over the years and even though its a very big company, we have always had a close relationship with management and coworkers. Unfortunately our plant is closing. Although no fault of our own. We had the best numbers in the network. Our building wasn't as large as the other 3 plants located in US and they could save money by growing them.
Pros
Good pay and benefits and family type atmosphere.
Cons
Very stricked attendence policy - occurence even with doctors note.

Other Luxottica Employee Reviews

good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2018
it contains some different organizations, including sunglass hut. also it works with some charity organizations, it donate the money to some kids who need eye care in our countries. It is really respectful.
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2018
Depending on the location, it can be very busy. Always short-staffed for opticians.You'd be lucky to take a proper break without having to be called back out from lunch break. The pay is decent. You'll do well if you can sale while dispensing and checking jobs and taking measurements all while calming customers down who have been waiting for over an hour... all at the same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.