Luxottica Employee Review

Making a personal connection with every customer, and selling "feel good"!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Short Hills, NJ10 March 2014
Every day has an opportunity to make a difference. I do not sale our merchandise, I sale "FEEL GOOD". I focus to make a personal connection with every customer. Allowing them to feel inviting and know that I truly am there to assist them. Integrity, entrepreneurship, and effective communication are three main characteristics that are enhanced daily. I enjoy reading, and reflecting on our policies and our products so that I remain most effective in satisfying our customers. Within the time of working with Luxottica I have superseded all metric goals. I have demonstrated superior interpersonal skills, built reoccurring clientele, remain number 1 in volume for associates, and create a great energized atmosphere.
Pros
Associate Recognition, Commission, Annual Rewards
Cons
A break (even to the restroom) put over $175, 000 in merchandise at risk.

Other Luxottica Employee Reviews

Stressful place for Opticians
Licensed Optician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 November 2017
Depending on the location, it can be very busy. Always short-staffed for opticians.You'd be lucky to take a proper break without having to be called back out from lunch break. The pay is decent. You'll do well if you can sale while dispensing and checking jobs and taking measurements all while calming customers down who have been waiting for over an hour... all at the same time.
benefits
Fun product, sneaky and uncaring management
any position (Former Employee) –  Ontario20 November 2017
Product is great and fun to deal with but the upper management and district managers are terrible. Company will deny raises based on thefts of part time associates. Company also likes to terminate positions for management and not allow those associates after years of being there to drop down they simply say "we terminated your position and we have no where to put you." Very unprofessional higher management.
Pros
great discount
Cons
very little pay and little hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.