Luxottica Employee Review

Great workplace, very friendly and ethical atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario13 April 2014
A typical day at work is arriving bright and early, setting up my desk, and preparing my daily routine.

I've learned a great deal about customer service and addressing all issues and concerns of all our clients.

Our management team are very helpful and are always there to aid us in any way possible to ensure customer satisfaction and an enjoyable work place.

My coworkers come second to none, we have built a strong family type bond and love working together.

Hardest part of the job I would have to say is the volume of calls we get daily. On a daily basis each customer service representative handles anywhere from 170-210 calls. Its a pleasure taking them but it is quite the volume of calls.

The most enjoyable part of my days are when the customer hangs up each call knowing that we ensured their satisfaction and resolved any issue at hand.
Pros
enjoyable workplace/ family oriented environment
Cons
none.

Other Luxottica Employee Reviews

Stay Away
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB4 January 2018
Management SUCKS! Do not work there! Pay SUCKS too! No reward for top SALES! No loyalty to employees who put in the time to this company. New employees make the same as someone who has been there a year or more.
Stressful place for Opticians
Licensed Optician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 November 2017
Depending on the location, it can be very busy. Always short-staffed for opticians.You'd be lucky to take a proper break without having to be called back out from lunch break. The pay is decent. You'll do well if you can sale while dispensing and checking jobs and taking measurements all while calming customers down who have been waiting for over an hour... all at the same time.
Pros
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.