Luxor Management Inc. is based in Greater Sudbury has been actively providing property management services in the region since 1977. It actively manages over 1,000 residential units and 750,000 square feet of commercial space. Our portfolio is comprised of 35 properties with a diverse mix of office, retail, condominiums and multi-residential projects that include some social housing.
Purpose of Position
The "Senior Property Manager" will be responsible for directing the management team, nurturing client relations and cultivating other business opportunities. The candidate will be well versed in all areas of building operations, human resources, finance, tenant relations and legislative compliance. He or she shall be able to articulate and implement industry standard procedures and policies for each property in the portfolio. The Manager will measure and monitor property financial performance and adherence with all management contractual obligations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the company portfolio including the prioritization of departmental tasks/ deadlines
- Maintain owner and tenant relationships
- Interpret leasing contracts and oversee lease administration functions
- Manage and evaluate on and off site personnel
- Develop job descriptions, conduct staff evaluations, approve HR policies and direct staff training
- Develop & maintain property management plans that define capital and other replacements and maintenance schedules
- Coordinate capital projects
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Further develop and oversee the procedural and policy framework for all properties
- Monitor the accounting team's year end, realty tax & operating expense reconciliations
- Review and approve monthly financial and activity reports
- Review receivables and enforce the collection protocol
- Monitor property operating budget guidelines
- Develop and implement plans and procedures for property security.
- Assess and develop security protocols
- Research the availability of government or utility company grants or retrofit inducements
- Negotiate cost effective pricing for equipment and services
- Assist with business development initiatives
- 5-10 years minimum portfolio management experience
- Continuing involvement with professional organizations such as BOMA and IREM
- Designation or candidate towards CPM, RPA or ARM preferred
- Excellent client relation skills both with owners and tenants.
- Independent, self-starter, team player.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
- Will possess a high degree of professionalism and passion for success.
- Excellent communication skills, follow-through and follow-up in order to meet commitments and deadlines
Please submit resume and salary expectations to "Larry Gauthier"