Luxor Management Inc. has actively been providing property management services in the Greater Sudbury region since 1977. Our portfolio consists of projects in office, retail, condominiums, multi-residential and social housing.
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties, including the operation and financial performance of all buildings in accordance with applicable management contracts.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain owner and tenant relationships
- Administer and ensure compliance of the terms of tenant leases.
- Supervise on-site personnel.
- Possible supervision of construction management projects as required
- Prepare and submit annual operating and capital budgets
- CAM and operating expense reconciliation.
- Review monthly financials and prepare comments for owners,
- Review receivables and maintain a strict collection protocol.
- Control expense commitments and adhere to budget guidelines.
- Develop and maintain building procedures and operations
- Develop and implement plans and procedures for property security.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Develop and maintain long range plans (rehab/modernization), including maintaining knowledge on competing properties.
- Negotiate with vendors for cost effective equipment and services
- Experience with all aspects of property management, minimum 5 years related property management
- Continuing involvement with professional organizations such as BOMA and IREM
- Designation or candidate towards CPM, RPA or ARM preferred
- Excellent client relation skills both with owners and tenants.
- Independent, self-starter, team player. Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
- High degree of professionalism and passion for success.
- Excellent communications, follow-through and follow-up in order to meet commitments and deadlines.
Submission deadline is Thursday July 11, 2013, 5 p.m.
Only those considered will be contacted.
Please submit resume and salary expectations to Maxine Quenneville
Luxor Management Inc. has actively been providing property management services in the Greater Sudbury region since 1977. Our portfolio...