Luxor Management Inc. has actively been providing property management services in the Greater Sudbury region since 1977. Our portfolio consists of projects in office, retail, condominiums, multi-residential and social housing.
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties, including the operation and financial performance of all buildings in accordance with applicable management contracts.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain owner and tenant relationships
- Administer and ensure compliance of the terms of tenant leases.
- Supervise on-site personnel.
- Possible supervision of construction management projects as required
- Prepare and submit annual operating and capital budgets
- CAM and operating expense reconciliation.
- Review monthly financials and prepare comments for owners,
- Review receivables and maintain a strict collection protocol.
- Control expense commitments and adhere to budget guidelines.
- Develop and maintain building procedures and operations
- Develop and implement plans and procedures for property security.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Develop and maintain long range plans (rehab/modernization), including maintaining knowledge on competing properties.
- Negotiate with vendors for cost effective equipment and services
- Experience with all aspects of property management, minimum 5 years related property management
- Continuing involvement with professional organizations such as BOMA and IREM
- Designation or candidate towards CPM, RPA or ARM preferred
- Excellent client relation skills both with owners and tenants.
- Independent, self-starter, team player. Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
- High degree of professionalism and passion for success.
- Excellent communications, follow-through and follow-up in order to meet commitments and deadlines.
Submission deadline is Thursday July 11, 2013, 5 p.m.
Only those considered will be contacted.
Please submit resume and salary expectations to Maxine Quenneville
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Luxor Management Inc. has actively been providing property management services in the Greater Sudbury region since 1977. Our portfolio...