Luxoft Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people
Linux and C/C++ Developer (Former Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaMarch 12, 2016
Pros: The coffe, the people and the work
Cons: No free food
I had a flexible program and we ended the day with ping-pong.
When there was something that I didn't know there was always someone who helped me out. The work that I had to do it was so exciting.
Typical outsorcing company
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 15, 2016
Don't have much to say, not the worst place, everything depends and varies per project and management of the project

Coworkers are great

Management is sneaky mostly
Great team to work with!
Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 5, 2016
Lead development of efficient operating processes and procedures for a newly established operations including finance, IT infrastructure and human resources
Good place to start and grow up
Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee), Москва, CENOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Fun people, collaboration spirit, plenty of self-development courses and opportunities
Cons: Some projects are driven with old-school management, shortage of Agile on some projects, unnecesary red tape
Company is really fun and worth joining, but you need to take into account the fact it is really huge. Therefore everything depends on department where you work.
The majority of departments harness Agile, but you can still find departments using old-school PMBoKish management. For someone it might be useful to have such capability of choice.
Suggesting free courses for the staff (it has its own Training Center) company gives good opportunities for self-development and grow up.
A lot of contests and team building activities create almost perfect life/work balance.
Productive workplace with a lot of opportunities
Senior Oracle Developer (Former Employee), Kiev, UkraineApril 26, 2015
• Working with large data volumes (SQLLDR, IMP/EXP);
• SQL, PL/SQL, dynamic SQL, triggers, indexes, packages, procedures, functions, views and materialized views, creation and optimization of queries, Performance Tuning;
• Delphi 7;
• C++\C#;
• Business objects Crystal Reports;
• Performing upload / download / parsing XML data;
• Work directly with the customer - request/response;
• Performance tuning from application point of view (optimize query execution, performance analysis, SQL tracing);
• Optimizing / tuning / troubleshooting database code and make corrections;
• Writing business oriented documentation;
• Providing daily production support and issue resolution.
Average
QA Engineer (Current Employee), BucharestApril 20, 2015
It's a good place to start a career, but not to stay to long. Sometimes you have to move forward and not to stay in one place to much time.
Cool Company
Senior IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), Kyiv, UkraineMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good conditions of work
Cons: overtiming
It's cool to work here and to grow as IT professional.
Also relocations is possible.
The working day is flexible.
Free cofee and tea is available
Popular outsourcing company in Ukraine
QA automation engineer (Current Employee), KievMarch 18, 2015
Work at Luxoft
Get to know who we are - from the inside out. From our history and culture, to the people we employ, get the insight on how it is to work here.

At Luxoft, we hire people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact and build something big. We are looking for people with a passion for new technology, openness and courage in creating original solutions. It is important to the flexibility and ease of thinking learning.

You should just join us.

Key Value Proposition

There are three main components of our culture – Growth, Stability and Prestige – that create this unique environment of ours.

Stability:
We are large, international, multicultural yet still growing company. We have been on the market of years and we continue expanding, securing the jobs of our engineers. Month to month we observe a constant organic growth in size and possibilities of development for our people.

Growth:
Thanks to our broad services portfolio and highest standards of HR practices, we make sure that all of our employees can develop in a direction of their interest. Whether it is a leadership path in a management structures or a business domain expertise, it is all possible in here! Check out the development section on our page and find out how we support it.

Prestige:
Our clients are the globally recognized blue-chip companies and we are honored to be a partner of theirs. Our engineers have been very often compared to a special forces on a critical mission, solving the most complicated tasks and we truly believe this is the best description of what we really do. This job – more... is not a simple task and we make sure that our people have the possibility to create innovative solutions and bring added value to the client process. We are proud to offer more than just programming according to a specification. We are respected engineers of the imagination. – less
good for small projects
Team leader (Former Employee), Berlin, BEMarch 5, 2015
a lot of small tasks and depends from outsourcing employer
limited area for todo.
I make 3 projects in Luxoft, but I want more responsibility and I want wide area (not only one old device)
Very good place
IT Group Manager (Current Employee), Odessa, UkraineMarch 2, 2015
I have gave an review yet. Very nice colleagues in another departments. And in my team too of course. Really great place.
Overall Luxoft is a great place to work with benefits and ability to promote yourself within.
Senior Oracle Developer (Current Employee), St. Petersburg, Russian FederationJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible working hours
Excellent job with great benefits and work experience. It was a very friendly and open work atmosphere. The business side of things were very direct, structured, and professional.
The biggest company in Ukraine.
Performance QA Engineer (Current Employee), Kiev, UkraineSeptember 23, 2014
8h day's work.
Management is so so. They are always try to get more for lowest money.
All inclusive
Database Developer (Former Employee), КиевMay 26, 2014
typical day at work starts at 9 am
what you learned something about UBS bank
management is perfect
your co-workers are polite
the most enjoyable part of the job when you do something interesting
Hardworking Family Enviroment
Marketing/Office Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: everything was great, positive environment, recognition for hard work, occasional free lunches and events
Everyone worked together and no one was left behind. Lots of communication, open door concept, and positive environment.
The best company to work in Ukraine for IT specialists
BI Team Lead (Current Employee), KievNovember 13, 2012
Huge interesting projects, communication with customers all over the world, good management, great opportunities
Excellence and fun. The perfect match!
IT Recruiter (Current Employee), Guadalajara, JALSeptember 21, 2015
Pros: Work enviroment, extra benefits.
Working at Luxoft is the best decision I could ever made.
Great work enviroment, team work.
Suport to the employers, we really make a family.
Good place to earn some money in IT
senior test enginner (Former Employee), St.PetersburgDecember 29, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: unpredictable assignments, low quality of projects related information
- long days
- "finger pointing" practice
- invisible management
- hard to work in information vacuum