Luxmux Technology Corporation is a start-up developing optical sensor solutions for the oil and gas industry. We are a dynamic and growing company looking for a well-organized individual who is self-motivated and interested in working on challenging and demanding projects.
We are seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer with leadership skills that can develop the platform needed for our product line. The Mechanical Engineer will be involved in full life-cycle of product design, build, test and dispatch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2D & 3D CAD Design using Solidworks.
- Finite element modeling and analysis using ANSYS Simulation
- Stress and Thermal Analysis using ANSYS
- Mechanical and Electrical drawings.
- Packaging and Enclosure design.
- Design for manufacturing.
- Test of equipment and products
- Technical mechanical assessment
- Documentation & report writing
- Writing User Manuals and Technical Specifications
- Work closely with management
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Industrial Design
- Must be proficient with Ansys and multiphysics simulations
- Must be proficient with Solidworks software
- Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Must have strong drafting and computer skills
- Experience with design software and Autodesk tools (AutoCAD, Inventor, Tender drawing tool…)
- Knowledge in fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Experience with Vibration, dynamics, high pressure systems
- Strong knowledge of materials and material properties
- Knowledge of and experience with CSA and ATEX Specifications.
- Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Preference will be given to member of or eligible to be a member of APEGGA
Behavioural and management competencies
- Very good relationships (coordination with all functions) - Good understanding of customer wish
- Reactivity and capacity to work under pressure
- Appetence for technical issues
- Complete projects efficiently and meet deadlines
If you feel like you are qualified for the position, please apply directly to the contact details listed below.
While all applicants are welcome to apply, only those qualified will be contacted.