- Maintaining, issuing and instructing workers on the care, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the site specific emergency response plans
- Assisting or aiding in the development of site specific safe work plans, policies, procedures, practices, job hazard analysis(JHA) SAF 105 – Extra Hazardous and Repair work, and communicating and providing education to crew members
- Providing guidance assistance and coordination in the implementation and maintenance of the Pre-Job Safety Instruction (PSI), Safety Task Assignment Risk Reduction Talk (STARRT) and daily Work Smart stretching programs
- Assisting and providing promotional information to site supervision for the weekly safety meeting, and conducting when required
- Promoting and participating in the site incentive programs to improve worker and crew involvement and awareness of workplace safety
- Assisting and providing injured workers with prompt first aid or medical attention, and administering and maintaining records of the company modified work program
- Assisting or conducting site safety inspection and incident investigations
- Maintaining EH&S certifications and attending related training courses as required
- Notifying the project team and the EH&S Manager of all incidents
- Following all site-specific requirements and communicating them to crew, supervision and all visitors
- Attending and participating in site related safety committees and meetings, and providing feedback and documentation to site supervision as required
- Conducting site specific new hire orientation and safety training as required, and maintaining and recording all documentation
- NCSO designation required with 3 years relevant field experience
- Experience working with an EPC firm
- A proven track record of excellence in safety and job completion
- Health and Safety Certification knowledge of the OH&S/OSHA regulations
Indeed - 18 months ago
Canadian Dewatering L.P.
Mullen Group Ltd.
- 30+ days ago
Vertex Professional Services Ltd.
Sherwood Park, AB
- 30+ days ago
Lutech Resources provides recruitment and integrated resource management for leading energy sector companies worldwide. We help clients find...