The successful candidate will be responsible for all HSE administrative activities to ensure the profitable, efficiency, and safe completion of projects. This role will be working out of our Sherwood Park Head office during regular working hours
- Type variety of documents including majority of site specific correspondence. Maintain/set up sophisticated filing systems
- Answer phones – screen/handle routine and/or non-critical items – pass others on to supervisor.
- Ability to transcribe meeting minutes, input requisitions transfers and returns
- May compile and prepare various reports for supervisor’s use (requires analysis and comparison of data).
- Manage site safety supplies and PPE.
- Ensure continuance of office routine in supervisor’s absence. May write reports, letters, memos etc. for supervisor’s signature.
- Coordinate and process general administrative work (time sheets, vacation requests, supply requisitions etc.)
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- Track certifications and new employee orientation attendance
- Review and prepare documents, reports and other correspondence materials.
- Problem solve for any case of missing documents, shipments and deliveries
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- 1-2 years prior experience in an HSE administrative role in an office environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal, writing, communication and mathematical skills
- Excel and experience in other Microsoft based programs is necessary
- Demonstrated professional and proactive work ethic with the ability to effectively communicate with other departments and trades to ensure their needs are met
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and pay strict attention to detail
- Pervious oil and gas experience is an asset
- Office Administration Diploma, preferred
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) and First Aid certifications preferred
Indeed - 30+ days ago