Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Fun, Knowledgeable, Eco conscious , Energetic
Lush Floor Leader and Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 March 2017
Talk to people about how wonderful LUSH products are, talk to co-workers about LUSH, demo products, smell good.
I learned about many different uses for essential oils, fruits, vegetables, and how helping worldwide needs while getting pure ingredients from the source, learning about the environment from which this wondrous ingredients were found in. Management were nice and very organized. Everyone had a mutual love for the products and the overall message that LUSH wants to spread! I would love to see more campaigning! The hardest part of the job was the lack of hours being given out in comparison to the amount of people being hired. The most enjoyable part of the job would be making genuine connections with customers. Making their day by pampering them with the products you have fresh, exciting new knowledge on is very fun! Its wonderful to see a customer love a product just as much as you do.
Lovely environment with fun people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 February 2017
Working at Lush was an amazing experience, it taught me so much about sales, how to connect with customers and find the right products for them. Everyone who works there is so kind and the management always did a wonderful job.
Pros
Learning and experiencing new things
It is an amazing work environment
Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 February 2017
Your day goes by really fast because you meet so many different people and they appreciate you when you recommend a product that really worked for them.
overall great experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  justland6 February 2017
diverse work environment
helpful co workers
great benefits
manager was very compassionate and understanding
i learned alot about sales and marketing and
i learned alot about ethical campaigning and vegan cosmetic products
Pros
free Starbucks and free staff lunches
Cons
long hrs of standing
Great Management and Easy going work place
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC3 February 2017
Work included long hours of standing, and constant interaction with customers. Management was kind yet firm when needed. The most enjoyable part of work was the people I would interact with everyday.
Fun, upbeat, playfull, productive
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON1 February 2017
A typical day at work was fun, upbeat, playfull, and productive.
I've learned how to multi sell and also knowing different natural ingredients and effects on skin.
The management was amazing we received training when ever needed, had weekly meetings regarding the store and also received daily sell goals.
The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and the how the staff were very friendly with each other and it friendly very fun to go to work everyday.
Great company, wonderful people.
Green Officer/Health and Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2017
Such a fun place to work. Ethical and always providing areas to improve and move up in the company. I liked the values of this company. I worked in manufacturing and I was injured so I decided to go back to school but I really enjoyed working there and the people I worked for.
Productive and learning new techniques unique way
Assistant Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 January 2017
A typical day starts with getting moles to assigned table. Co-workers are really helpful with finding moles and helping out to start off the day. Music plays in the background so keeps a fun and productive atmosphere for workers.
Amazing and best manufacturing.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
A very fun workplace,great people,good management and amazing place.Working in Lush is a great pleasure and great opportunity.I like the way they manage,the way they handle people..the team leaders are all cool..great and fun.I enjoy the most when we are making snow angel..glittering products and pouring..Team works is fun,my co-workers are great people.
Productive and exciting workplace with a family-like vibe.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jutland Rd.12 January 2017
Working at Lush was a valuable experience. There is always something productive to do and whether you work in manufacturing, distribution or retail, knowing that you took part in creating beautiful, organic, handmade products that will make customers very happy in turn makes you happy. Those who work at Lush are generally kind and creative people who don't shy from sparking a conversation about the beautiful glitter all over the place or the newest bath bombs. With great co-workers who share a goal of good quality and a safe and happy work environment, Lush is easily a place you won't mind working over-time for. The supervisors are approachable, down to earth individuals who are always able to provide the appropriate assistance when needed, and they always have a smile on their face, even under pressure. As long as you are willing to work under pressure and can adjust to plans changing often, I highly recommend applying to work at Lush. Especially if you desire to work somewhere that you can also consider a second home.
Pros
Free products, long-time friendships, lots of bonuses especially during seasonal months
Cons
The floors are slippery in the manufacturing building, plans change in the blink of an eye
BEST company to work for
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT BUBBLES (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2017
Everything about this company is amazing from the management, coworkers, environment, products.

the management team is always friendly and super approachable. the coworkers are great team to work with and make your day a great one. smelling like lush everyday is a job perk. the pay is also great, bonuses are awesome! just a happy awesome place to work at
Pros
smelling like LUSH everyday
Cons
sometimes the glitter takes over your look
Great company to work for
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2017
Very enjoyable place to work. Part-time staff are always uplifting. However, the full-time floor leaders were very harsh in the way they spoke to part-time workers.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Overly-stern floor leaders
Best company to work for
Senior Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON11 January 2017
From the company's values to the environment in the shop, it makes working in retail so easy! Every day you are continuously inspired to do your best!
Pros
Environment
Cons
No benefits
DISTRO was a blast
Distribution - Shipper/Receiver (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 January 2017
Although I worked overnights with Distro, Lush was the most amazing warehouse position I've worked amongst all other warehouse jobs. Team environment was great and uplifting, always had good laughs. Management always took care of their employees!
Easy going place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 January 2017
You can actually be yourself. The discount is great and the products are amazing. This company is the most transparent company I have worked for, there is nothing slimy about them
Pros
Shifts were fun, discount was amazing, you can be yourself
Cons
Sort of exhausting, especially when it gets busy
Fun place to work but not a career
Leader/In-Shop Trainer (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON31 December 2016
I love Lush but felt I wasn't given the tools to grow or succeed, after working here for a year I felt that I could no longer handle the lack of ambition around me
fun place productive good management always hit out targets.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 December 2016
I enjoy working here at lush it a great places to work very fun place to work especially when we made the products like the soaps,scrubs. The people are awesome very friendly.
Pros
bonuses when we hit our target
Cons
Happy people making happy soap!
Online Orders (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON29 December 2016
The environment is very upbeat and everyone is extremely inviting with open arms. It's a fast paced job but if you like to be on your toes, it's a perfect place to be!
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 December 2016
Great workplace and staff , We are like a little familly and we are treated with respect , Good values and we are not testing on animals ,
Pros
Great values
Cons
N/a
happy fun work place
Lush Product Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 December 2016
work life balance, family like community
wiling to teach each person new things
unfortunately not very much room for opportunity
poor managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3