Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Productive and learning new techniques unique way
Assistant Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 January 2017
A typical day starts with getting moles to assigned table. Co-workers are really helpful with finding moles and helping out to start off the day. Music plays in the background so keeps a fun and productive atmosphere for workers.
Amazing and best manufacturing.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
A very fun workplace,great people,good management and amazing place.Working in Lush is a great pleasure and great opportunity.I like the way they manage,the way they handle people..the team leaders are all cool..great and fun.I enjoy the most when we are making snow angel..glittering products and pouring..Team works is fun,my co-workers are great people.
Productive and exciting workplace with a family-like vibe.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jutland Rd.12 January 2017
Working at Lush was a valuable experience. There is always something productive to do and whether you work in manufacturing, distribution or retail, knowing that you took part in creating beautiful, organic, handmade products that will make customers very happy in turn makes you happy. Those who work at Lush are generally kind and creative people who don't shy from sparking a conversation about the beautiful glitter all over the place or the newest bath bombs. With great co-workers who share a goal of good quality and a safe and happy work environment, Lush is easily a place you won't mind working over-time for. The supervisors are approachable, down to earth individuals who are always able to provide the appropriate assistance when needed, and they always have a smile on their face, even under pressure. As long as you are willing to work under pressure and can adjust to plans changing often, I highly recommend applying to work at Lush. Especially if you desire to work somewhere that you can also consider a second home.
Pros
Free products, long-time friendships, lots of bonuses especially during seasonal months
Cons
The floors are slippery in the manufacturing building, plans change in the blink of an eye
BEST company to work for
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT BUBBLES (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2017
Everything about this company is amazing from the management, coworkers, environment, products.

the management team is always friendly and super approachable. the coworkers are great team to work with and make your day a great one. smelling like lush everyday is a job perk. the pay is also great, bonuses are awesome! just a happy awesome place to work at
Pros
smelling like LUSH everyday
Cons
sometimes the glitter takes over your look
Great company to work for
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2017
Very enjoyable place to work. Part-time staff are always uplifting. However, the full-time floor leaders were very harsh in the way they spoke to part-time workers.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Overly-stern floor leaders
Best company to work for
Senior Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON11 January 2017
From the company's values to the environment in the shop, it makes working in retail so easy! Every day you are continuously inspired to do your best!
Pros
Environment
Cons
No benefits
DISTRO was a blast
Distribution - Shipper/Receiver (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 January 2017
Although I worked overnights with Distro, Lush was the most amazing warehouse position I've worked amongst all other warehouse jobs. Team environment was great and uplifting, always had good laughs. Management always took care of their employees!
Easy going place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 January 2017
You can actually be yourself. The discount is great and the products are amazing. This company is the most transparent company I have worked for, there is nothing slimy about them
Pros
Shifts were fun, discount was amazing, you can be yourself
Cons
Sort of exhausting, especially when it gets busy
Fun place to work but not a career
Leader/In-Shop Trainer (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON31 December 2016
I love Lush but felt I wasn't given the tools to grow or succeed, after working here for a year I felt that I could no longer handle the lack of ambition around me
fun place productive good management always hit out targets.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 December 2016
I enjoy working here at lush it a great places to work very fun place to work especially when we made the products like the soaps,scrubs. The people are awesome very friendly.
Pros
bonuses when we hit our target
Cons
Happy people making happy soap!
Online Orders (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON29 December 2016
The environment is very upbeat and everyone is extremely inviting with open arms. It's a fast paced job but if you like to be on your toes, it's a perfect place to be!
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 December 2016
Great workplace and staff , We are like a little familly and we are treated with respect , Good values and we are not testing on animals ,
Pros
Great values
Cons
N/A
happy fun work place
Lush Product Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 December 2016
work life balance, family like community
wiling to teach each person new things
unfortunately not very much room for opportunity
poor managment
its was great with great and friendly people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 December 2016
very tiring
I learned how to coordinate with other members
management is not that strict but it wasn't to the point that we can do what we want
my co-workers always sets the mood up
the hardest part is carrying heavy stuff
the most enjoyable part of the job is working and meeting new people
Pros
we're having 2 breaks
Cons
Very nice work place with beautiful rest area
Seasonal Production assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 December 2016
Easy job
Perfect timetable for student
Great benefit
Friendly worker
Interesting job and lots of fun
Amazing and beautiful products
Pros
Free foods sometimes
Cons
Stand for long time
Believe the Hype!
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2016
Definitely a Company I've been dreaming of since I got into the employment world. I love what this company stands for / believes in , which is the betterment of the earth all while making sure people feel , and look good doing it. It really is true about " happy people making happy Soap" . especially when Management is all about making sure their employees are taken care of .
Pros
working for an ethical company
Cons
slow for advancement
One of the best jobs I've had
Calgary - Senior key holder, manager in training (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 December 2016
I worked here in my last year of high school. The management believed in me and invested so much time and knowledge to help me grow as and employee. If i could work at a lush again, I definitely would. I left for University, and I miss lush everyday.
Pros
People!!
Fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
The co-workers are amazing people. The staff at lush are very friendly and accepting. A typical day at Lush would be chat-in with the floor manager then go out onto floor. By the end of the shift they would have a chat-out. During the chats they asked how your day was and what goals you have for your shift.
Pros
Fun staff
Cons
Not enough shifts
Great Place for Candidates who wish to grow with Company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON28 November 2016
Been at LUSH for over 6.5 years and the company has given me so many opportunities to grow and flourish. They're willing to take a chance on young professionals and willing to develop them throughout the process. It's a fun environment with great people. Very hard to find those things in other work places. Would recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Benefits, Bonus Pay, Fun Environment
Cons
Xmas Season very hectic
Fast paced ethical company, fair trade, and sustainable
Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC22 November 2016
Lush is an amazing brand with an amazing core value system. I appreciate their ethics and that they are a campaigning company. Passion for the environment, human rights and animal welfare really helps you to appreciate the Lush vibe.
Pros
Free product
Cons
Would not wish to discuss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3