Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Wonderful company
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2017
I had a wonderful experience working for Lush on a contract position. Great company atmosphere with encouraging management. It was also a fantastic learning environment that helped me to achieve new skills and sharpened the ones I already had.
excellent
Production Assistant\TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2017
best company to start your carrier. So many opportunities to develop your carrier. There is a lot of things to learn in this company. everyone should apply in this company once.
good
Very Sociable, fun, and very quick to learn
Manufacturing Labourer (Former Employee) –  15 Jutland Road21 March 2017
Very fun place to have worked in only bad part would of been management letting multiple people go because we were ahead of the deadline and that caused multiple contracts ending sooner then expected
Lush Cosmetics
floor leader and eco-warrior (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 March 2017
A typical day at work involved making sure that the sales associates were all being helpful and greeting customers and answering any questions that sales associates/customers had. The hardest part was keeping an eye on all staff and customers hen the store got extremely busy but if you had yourself organized you could make it work. I enjoyed the people that I worked with the most. We all got along really well and were a small family. As the eco-warrior I was in-charge of making sure that what we could was environmentally friendly and coordinating sustainable projects.
Great people
Picker/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 March 2017
Although the company itself is completely disorganized, you can always find good people to work with. The departments are filled with an eclectic mix of every type of human.
Amazing workplace
Stock Person (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 March 2017
All the staff share the same vision regarding sales and CSR. They take the time to train and nurture employees to help them grow within the sales position.
Great Seasonal Position
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2017
I had the pleasure of working for LUSH in the gift department for their Christmas rush. Overall it was a great experience. I had a great team lead, great hours, they offered overtime, and if you went meet your target you got a bonus. Since they do hire over 1,000 people for their rush, there is really no room for advancement.
Pros
Good managemtn
Cons
Gossip among other lines
Fun, Knowledgeable, Eco conscious , Energetic
Lush Floor Leader and Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 March 2017
Talk to people about how wonderful LUSH products are, talk to co-workers about LUSH, demo products, smell good.
I learned about many different uses for essential oils, fruits, vegetables, and how helping worldwide needs while getting pure ingredients from the source, learning about the environment from which this wondrous ingredients were found in. Management were nice and very organized. Everyone had a mutual love for the products and the overall message that LUSH wants to spread! I would love to see more campaigning! The hardest part of the job was the lack of hours being given out in comparison to the amount of people being hired. The most enjoyable part of the job would be making genuine connections with customers. Making their day by pampering them with the products you have fresh, exciting new knowledge on is very fun! Its wonderful to see a customer love a product just as much as you do.
Lovely environment with fun people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 February 2017
Working at Lush was an amazing experience, it taught me so much about sales, how to connect with customers and find the right products for them. Everyone who works there is so kind and the management always did a wonderful job.
Pros
Learning and experiencing new things
It is an amazing work environment
Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 February 2017
Your day goes by really fast because you meet so many different people and they appreciate you when you recommend a product that really worked for them.
overall great experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  justland6 February 2017
diverse work environment
helpful co workers
great benefits
manager was very compassionate and understanding
i learned alot about sales and marketing and
i learned alot about ethical campaigning and vegan cosmetic products
Pros
free Starbucks and free staff lunches
Cons
long hrs of standing
Great Management and Easy going work place
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC3 February 2017
Work included long hours of standing, and constant interaction with customers. Management was kind yet firm when needed. The most enjoyable part of work was the people I would interact with everyday.
Fun, upbeat, playfull, productive
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON1 February 2017
A typical day at work was fun, upbeat, playfull, and productive.
I've learned how to multi sell and also knowing different natural ingredients and effects on skin.
The management was amazing we received training when ever needed, had weekly meetings regarding the store and also received daily sell goals.
The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and the how the staff were very friendly with each other and it friendly very fun to go to work everyday.
Great company, wonderful people.
Green Officer/Health and Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2017
Such a fun place to work. Ethical and always providing areas to improve and move up in the company. I liked the values of this company. I worked in manufacturing and I was injured so I decided to go back to school but I really enjoyed working there and the people I worked for.
Productive and learning new techniques unique way
Assistant Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON18 January 2017
A typical day starts with getting moles to assigned table. Co-workers are really helpful with finding moles and helping out to start off the day. Music plays in the background so keeps a fun and productive atmosphere for workers.
Amazing and best manufacturing.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
A very fun workplace,great people,good management and amazing place.Working in Lush is a great pleasure and great opportunity.I like the way they manage,the way they handle people..the team leaders are all cool..great and fun.I enjoy the most when we are making snow angel..glittering products and pouring..Team works is fun,my co-workers are great people.
Productive and exciting workplace with a family-like vibe.
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jutland Rd.12 January 2017
Working at Lush was a valuable experience. There is always something productive to do and whether you work in manufacturing, distribution or retail, knowing that you took part in creating beautiful, organic, handmade products that will make customers very happy in turn makes you happy. Those who work at Lush are generally kind and creative people who don't shy from sparking a conversation about the beautiful glitter all over the place or the newest bath bombs. With great co-workers who share a goal of good quality and a safe and happy work environment, Lush is easily a place you won't mind working over-time for. The supervisors are approachable, down to earth individuals who are always able to provide the appropriate assistance when needed, and they always have a smile on their face, even under pressure. As long as you are willing to work under pressure and can adjust to plans changing often, I highly recommend applying to work at Lush. Especially if you desire to work somewhere that you can also consider a second home.
Pros
Free products, long-time friendships, lots of bonuses especially during seasonal months
Cons
The floors are slippery in the manufacturing building, plans change in the blink of an eye
BEST company to work for
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT BUBBLES (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2017
Everything about this company is amazing from the management, coworkers, environment, products.

the management team is always friendly and super approachable. the coworkers are great team to work with and make your day a great one. smelling like lush everyday is a job perk. the pay is also great, bonuses are awesome! just a happy awesome place to work at
Pros
smelling like LUSH everyday
Cons
sometimes the glitter takes over your look
Great company to work for
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2017
Very enjoyable place to work. Part-time staff are always uplifting. However, the full-time floor leaders were very harsh in the way they spoke to part-time workers.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Overly-stern floor leaders
Best company to work for
Senior Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON11 January 2017
From the company's values to the environment in the shop, it makes working in retail so easy! Every day you are continuously inspired to do your best!
Pros
Environment
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3