productive and fun workplace.
Product Development Department (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 22 October 2014
The things I did at Luminex were:
• Recorded and analyzed data
• Kept up to date with relevant scientific and technological developments.
• Prepared samples (extracted nucleic acid) into aliquots, including labeling and pipetting.
• Prepared primer mixes and other reagents.
• Kept accurate records for all experiments and activities in a lab notebook.
I learned how to pace myself and learn from my mistakes. The co-workers were very friendly and educating on different techniques and it was a great environment to learn in.
Learning new techniques, and new things each and everyday.
Lot of down time waiting for results.