The Web Project Manager / Business Analyst will manage the day to day execution of the web re-development projects. Project management activities may include planning, monitoring, adjusting and controlling the project within the constraints of budget, time, resources and technology to ensure that the solution meets client requirements, and is delivered on time and within budget.
Business analysis tasks may include working with business teams and technical teams, business areas and external stakeholders to gather, analyse, document and get business approval of documented requirements. It can also include other analysis and technical / non-technical documentation and planning work for the projects.
Skills Required include:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot
- Ability to manage others in a team environment
- Ability to deal with clients and resolve related issues
- Ability to manage stress
- Facilitation skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum mentoring
- Ability to prepare and execute project plans
- Preparing and executing the website redevelopment project plans.
- Establishing and executing control processes including schedule management;
status reporting; issues, risk and change management at the project level.
- Closely monitoring project activities and taking corrective action to ensure project
schedules are being met.
- Producing deliverables within specified quality standards.
- Escalating issues and risks, as appropriate.
- Communicating project status and issues, as appropriate.
- Working within a multi-vendor/staff environment.
- Assigning work and managing project team members, mentoring and providing
direction as required.
- Preparing and executing tasks in accordance with a defined project plan
- Facilitating requirements gathering and validation workshops
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Executing tasks in accordance with control processes including schedule
management, status reporting, issues, risk, and change management at the
project and/or program level.
- Gathering website requirements
- Understanding of the planning, design and information architecture of complex
portal environments, and an understanding of developing collaborative portals.