Lululemon Athletica

Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

Amazing place to be.
IT store support (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 3, 2016
This job has the atonamy you want in the work place, with a fun enviroment to encourge the creative juices to flow and with the potental for growth it is a desirable place to work. Being able to talk to all 4000+ employees people around the world was an great way to become punctual about deadlines and fulfill SLA's. The people that are part of this group are amazing the group its filled with talent and diversity with everyone bringing unique skills to the table and a managment team out of this world.
Warehouse tasks
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCDecember 6, 2015
The company is great. The benefits, cultures and fun to work but I want to utilize my knowledge in health care field.I want to earn more than I am earning at the warehouse because I need to pay my student loans.
Working Contract for Lululemon Lab was great!
contract designer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 30, 2015
Great atmosphere and easily considered a great place to work. Lululemon Lab's associates are hard working and always with a smile.
Pros
Positive, Hours, Location, Advancement, Promotion
Cons
Customers, Contract Billing
Fun Company
Educator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaSeptember 16, 2015
Lots of potential to move up but must be very involved in out of work activities as well.
Poor management, was young and not capable of leading a team.
Lots of fitness benefits.
golf
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
great company, they treated their employees with respect and praised them when deserved.
There was always something new to learn, with new products coming out daily whether it be about equipment, apparel, or gear always something to be reading.
Supportive Co workers and Goal oriented culture
Assistant Manager/Key Leader (Former Employee) –  EdmontonSeptember 8, 2015
The goal setting that challenged you beyond your career was amazing. The culture of being the best you was a great standard.
Pros
community and goal coaching
Fun and good benefits
Educator (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCAugust 7, 2015
Great opportunity to go out in the community, meet people and get fit and inspired by others. Great clothing for all season as well as yoga products
#joblove
Educator (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJune 13, 2015
lululemon is the best company that I have had the opportunity to work with! There is so much love and support from everyone on the team, and you are wholly encouraged to maintain your work/life balance and sweat on the regular.
Fun Co-workers and a lot of opportunity for learning
KEY LEADER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 2, 2015
Lululemon is one company that makes sure their employees are growing in their personal and professional lives. It is a very goal oriented company that facilitates the same attitude in all staff at all levels. I love the casual and athletic vibe. This company would best be suited for someone who is competitive, driven, athletic, and with goals to start their own business in personal development, fitness, or retail.
Pros
Free Yoga Classes
Cons
Busy around the Holidays
Highly Reputable
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 12, 2015
I executed the role of a store manager seamlessly because I was passionate about developing their team and connecting with the community. I developed incredible leaders, grew the business, and positively impacted their surrounding community.
Ensuring that their employees are happy
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 3, 2015
Each manager cares about their employees work and personal lives, ensuring that they are maintaining a proper work/life balance. Each day is different depending which department I work in. Mostly I work with shipments and in the back room, organizing, unloading boxes and processing product. Everyone works well together and is very supportive of goals inside and outside of the company. I learned how to work better on a supportive team and make decisions that I feel are best for the company. They create leaders in each department. The hardest part about the job is that some of the hours are quite late, making it harder to find people that are able to work night shifts.
Pros
Friendly, supportive people, opportunities
Cons
Late night hours
Focused on Developing Employees
Educator, Full Time (Current Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Retail doesn't allow for much in terms of job/ hours security. Good environment and great staff. Great benefits if interested.
Fun and encouraging environment
Educator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONOctober 13, 2014
I love every moment of working at lululemon athletica. From the people to the emphasis on setting and achieving goals, I feel incredibly fortunate to be involved in an amazing company that treats its employees so well. My favourite part of working here is the fact that I can be involved in more than just selling clothes; we are able to connect and be a part of elevating our community.
review
Educator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONOctober 3, 2014
A great place to work in a retail setting. Focus on goals, communication, and guest experience.
Great working environment - low compinsation
Digital Engagement (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2014
My coworkers and manager are supportive in all ways. I feel very connected to our guests and love working with people. There is room for advancement if you are patient and hard working.

The compensation is low - you do this job because you love it.
Be prepared for things not to happen right away. If needed, a mind for innovation and working your way around slow processes is an asset.
Pros
yoga
Cons
low pay
Good Place To Work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 18, 2014
Lots Of Fun And Good People To Work With. Hope To Work For Them Again Soon.
Fun Work Place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver,BCMay 2, 2014
It was Really Nice working in Lululemon,all the co-workers in the company are good.
disciplined and prodcutive
Sr. QA Test Analyst (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2014
Great environment to learn new technical skills. not a lot of breaks but yoga at lunch
Pros
great learning environment
Cons
free yoga
Fun and well ballanced work environment
Keyleader and Educator (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONFebruary 11, 2014
You come to work, you love everyone that you work with, you love the product, you love the guests. You work to better yourself at work and in your personal life. Advancement and development are constant, people care about you.

You dance, you work, you dance again. Work is fun! Actually!
Pros
complimentary yoga
Cons
retail hours, limited benefits, no sick days
fast-growing international company
Senior Writer, Brand Experience (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCDecember 11, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

reviews of former employers may be discussed in person.
pros