Lululemon Athletica Employee Review

View all Lululemon Athletica reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Educator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 April 2013
Lots of area for personal/career development. Co workers are very energetic and fun to work with. In my 3 years I have grown a lot as an individual. The company has also given me many tools to use as I progress further into my career.
Pros
coworkers, benefits
Cons
hours

Other Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

Great culture at work place but tainted by selfish individuals
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC11 February 2018
The distribution center was a great place to learn and grow. Possibilities to get rotated and learn new skills are there if you seek it. Build your resume through here.

You will noticed how the management tried to make the workplace great and different unlike other warehouses.

However if they sees you as a threat to that culture, they won't keep you despite your productivity. It's not unionized. You're on your own.

There are few people who are genuinely nice and they made your day at work.

Approach with cautions if you do want to grow in this company. It's easy to get lost with all the euphemism and sugar coatings.

Otherwise it's a nice place to come to work to.
Pros
Staff discounts, fitness classes at work, modern facilities, safety is top priority
Cons
Sometimes unfair tasks distributions but keep it open mind and exercise good ethics
Lululemon
Educator/ Educator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 February 2018
The management at this location is amazing and listen to all problems. The wage is alright but moving up is difficult in the company and requires time
Pros
amazing atmosphere
Cons
Extra work outsides of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lululemon Athletica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2