Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews in Canada

Warehouse tasks
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCDecember 6, 2015
The company is great. The benefits, cultures and fun to work but I want to utilize my knowledge in health care field.I want to earn more than I am earning at the warehouse because I need to pay my student loans.
Not as cool to work for the company than what you perceive
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 28, 2016
Not as cool to work for the company than what you perceive. Good fitness perks, discount on clothing, can be fun culture depending on which team you join
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Segregated culture, good employees do not get rewarded while incompetent or poor leaders get promoted
golf
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
great company, they treated their employees with respect and praised them when deserved.
There was always something new to learn, with new products coming out daily whether it be about equipment, apparel, or gear always something to be reading.
Fun Company
Educator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaSeptember 16, 2015
Lots of potential to move up but must be very involved in out of work activities as well.
Poor management, was young and not capable of leading a team.
Lots of fitness benefits.
High Energy and Quick Developing Culture/Workplace
Visual Merchandise Lead, Manager, Inventory Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 25, 2016
A typical day at work includes people development, fun, and high communication between team members.

I've had the pleasure of working alongside many different visual merchandisers, managers, and have completed many 1:1 trainings with head office coordinators.

The hardest part of my job is knowing to stop working on a display, a serious struggle of a perfectionist. Have to remind myself that "Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo Da Vinci

The most enjoyable part of my job is training others in what I'm most passionate about - visual merchandising, store design, and styling.
Pros
great benefits, healthy culture, dynamic team members, support in vision and goals
Cons
Not enough hours allocated to visual merchandising.
Amazing place to be.
IT store support (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 3, 2016
This job has the atonamy you want in the work place, with a fun enviroment to encourge the creative juices to flow and with the potental for growth it is a desirable place to work. Being able to talk to all 4000+ employees people around the world was an great way to become punctual about deadlines and fulfill SLA's. The people that are part of this group are amazing the group its filled with talent and diversity with everyone bringing unique skills to the table and a managment team out of this world.
great place but...
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 14, 2016
liked title ... great company great setup but with poor decision making management and indecent supervisors which make a day's work a lot tougher
Educator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 20, 2016
Working for lululemon was great but the was little to no flexibility in scheduling. Otherwise it had a good work environment.
Pros
Good pay, nice people, pretty fun job
Cons
long hours sitting down, schedules are not flexible
Fun atmosphere and community driven!
Educator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Great work environment, was able to build long lasting relationships with community and customers. Best job of my life!
Working Contract for Lululemon Lab was great!
contract designer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 30, 2015
Great atmosphere and easily considered a great place to work. Lululemon Lab's associates are hard working and always with a smile.
Pros
Positive, Hours, Location, Advancement, Promotion
Cons
Customers, Contract Billing
Supportive Co workers and Goal oriented culture
Assistant Manager/Key Leader (Former Employee) –  EdmontonSeptember 8, 2015
The goal setting that challenged you beyond your career was amazing. The culture of being the best you was a great standard.
Pros
community and goal coaching
Fun and challenging work environment
Educator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 30, 2012
A typical day at work involves learning about the products and talking to guests about them. Lululemon is a lifestyle brand so it encourages its employees and guests to be active, especially in yoga and running. In many ways, working at Lululemon will influence your life outside of work and what you do with your time in terms of personal fitness goals. The hardest part of the job was finding balance and not dedicating all 24 hours of the day to your job. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning productive retail strategies that value integrity, and doing so in an environment with great co-workers.
Pros
health benefits, environment, development opportunities
Cons
inconsistent shift hours (working back to back closing shifts and opening shifts)
Ensuring that their employees are happy
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 3, 2015
Each manager cares about their employees work and personal lives, ensuring that they are maintaining a proper work/life balance. Each day is different depending which department I work in. Mostly I work with shipments and in the back room, organizing, unloading boxes and processing product. Everyone works well together and is very supportive of goals inside and outside of the company. I learned how to work better on a supportive team and make decisions that I feel are best for the company. They create leaders in each department. The hardest part about the job is that some of the hours are quite late, making it harder to find people that are able to work night shifts.
Pros
Friendly, supportive people, opportunities
Cons
Late night hours
Great working environment - low compinsation
Digital Engagement (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2014
My coworkers and manager are supportive in all ways. I feel very connected to our guests and love working with people. There is room for advancement if you are patient and hard working.

The compensation is low - you do this job because you love it.
Be prepared for things not to happen right away. If needed, a mind for innovation and working your way around slow processes is an asset.
Pros
yoga
Cons
low pay
Focused on Developing Employees
Educator, Full Time (Current Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Retail doesn't allow for much in terms of job/ hours security. Good environment and great staff. Great benefits if interested.
Fun and well ballanced work environment
Keyleader and Educator (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONFebruary 11, 2014
You come to work, you love everyone that you work with, you love the product, you love the guests. You work to better yourself at work and in your personal life. Advancement and development are constant, people care about you.

You dance, you work, you dance again. Work is fun! Actually!
Pros
complimentary yoga
Cons
retail hours, limited benefits, no sick days
Fun Co-workers and a lot of opportunity for learning
KEY LEADER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 2, 2015
Lululemon is one company that makes sure their employees are growing in their personal and professional lives. It is a very goal oriented company that facilitates the same attitude in all staff at all levels. I love the casual and athletic vibe. This company would best be suited for someone who is competitive, driven, athletic, and with goals to start their own business in personal development, fitness, or retail.
Pros
Free Yoga Classes
Cons
Busy around the Holidays
Productive and fun workplace.
Educator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONApril 8, 2013
Lots of area for personal/career development. Co workers are very energetic and fun to work with. In my 3 years I have grown a lot as an individual. The company has also given me many tools to use as I progress further into my career.
Pros
coworkers, benefits
Cons
hours
#joblove
Educator (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJune 13, 2015
lululemon is the best company that I have had the opportunity to work with! There is so much love and support from everyone on the team, and you are wholly encouraged to maintain your work/life balance and sweat on the regular.
Fun and good benefits
Educator (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCAugust 7, 2015
Great opportunity to go out in the community, meet people and get fit and inspired by others. Great clothing for all season as well as yoga products

4.3