Lululemon Athletica Employee Review

View all Lululemon Athletica reviews

Productive and fun work place
Key Leader/Educator (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CA28 February 2013
I opened and closed the store by opening cash registers and delegating opening duties to staff. I scheduled breaks and merchandise restocks throughout the day, and monitored the quality of performance of staff in their given sections via feedback. Through my time with lululemon, I gained a strong understanding in sales, managerial duties, administrative duties, strategic visual merchandising, human resources, and the importance of product and business knowledge. My co-workers were wonderful to work with and also had amazing work ethic. They constantly gave and received feedback and were always willing to grow and develop with the company and with each other. The most challenging and enjoyable part of working for lululemon was the variety of 80-20 projects that were dispersed to each individual in the store. These included projects entailing responsibilities that were new to me in areas I was not experienced in. It was both challenging and rewarding to be able to accomplish what was given to me and what I took on. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow staff, along with the ability to create an outstanding experience with guests that came into the store.
Pros
discounts on clothes, access to gyms and health clubs everywhere
Cons
occasional inability to receive feedback

Other Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

More Than Just a Retail Job
Cashier, Stock Associate, and Educator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2018
Fun work environment that promoted work life balance and healthy lifestyles. I enjoyed my time with the company and the ability to work in many different sections of the store.
Great work place
Educator (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB21 December 2017
Love working at Lulu, everyone is so welcoming to newcomers and all round just a great work environment. Love to job also, and i love connecting with guests as they enter the store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lululemon Athletica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2