Lululemon Athletica

Lululemon Athletica Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great working environment - low compinsation
Digital Engagement (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2014
Pros: yoga
Cons: low pay
My coworkers and manager are supportive in all ways. I feel very connected to our guests and love working with people. There is room for advancement if you are patient and hard working.

The compensation is low - you do this job because you love it.
Be prepared for things not to happen right away. If needed, a mind for innovation and working your way – more... around slow processes is an asset. – less
Good Place To Work
Labourer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 18, 2014
Lots Of Fun And Good People To Work With. Hope To Work For Them Again Soon.
Fun Work Place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Vancouver,BCMay 2, 2014
It was Really Nice working in Lululemon,all the co-workers in the company are good.
Productive and an amazing workplace
Seasonal Expeditor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 12, 2014
Pros: great discounts on merchandise
Cons: the short contract
- organizing and stocking the floor with merchandise
- management was always friendly
- co-workers were awesome and always helpful
- the most enjoyable part was the environment that Lululemon created
- the atmosphere is was amazing
Fun and well ballanced work environment
Keyleader and Educator (Current Employee), Kingston, ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: complimentary yoga
Cons: retail hours, limited benefits, no sick days
You come to work, you love everyone that you work with, you love the product, you love the guests. You work to better yourself at work and in your personal life. Advancement and development are constant, people care about you.

You dance, you work, you dance again. Work is fun! Actually!
fast-growing international company
Senior Writer, Brand Experience (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: pros
Cons: cons
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

reviews of former employers may be discussed in person.
Nice people to work with
E-Commerce Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 17, 2013
Pros: open concept work space
Learned about new technologies and testing tools, gained more experience with web application testing.
tight knit family environment
Sales / Seamstress (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 16, 2013
A workplace where everyone becomes friends and goes out to be involved in the active world together. It's not just a job, it's an interactive environment.
Fun place to work, just had to overlook the "culty" mentality
Educator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2013
Pros: pay and discount
Cons: terrible managment
Management came across very inauthentic and although boasting about inclusiveness grossy demonstrated the mistreatment of those that did not "fit" lulu culture.

Better love yoga more than anything second to LuLuLemon.
Productive and fun workplace.
Educator (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 8, 2013
Pros: coworkers, benefits
Cons: hours
Lots of area for personal/career development. Co workers are very energetic and fun to work with. In my 3 years I have grown a lot as an individual. The company has also given me many tools to use as I progress further into my career.
An extremely supportive and fun work environment.
Educator (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2013
Pros: encouraging and goal oriented environment
Cons: wage
A typical day working as an educator at lululemon athletica consists of educating guests on the products fit, function, fabrics, and features.
By doing so I have learned how to communicate effectively with different demographics.
The management here is very supportive and rely heavily on feedback to ensure everyone is able to grow and improve.
The hardest – more... part of the job is building up those cheek muscles to be able to retain a smile all day!
The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that you are working with like minded people who share similar values and a culture. – less
Fun, inspiring and great place to work
Educator and Key Leader (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 28, 2013
Pros: accountability, fun, recognition and inspiration everyday!
Cons: working nights and weekends
A typical day at lululemon looked like walking into the store and feeling an instant flash of fun, love and acceptance. First, I would generally check in and touch base with each Educator to let them know I was leading the floor and that I am here to support them with anything they need. Every day would be different depending on the guests, the week, – more... the product. The main goal for educators was to have fun and create an amazing guest experience for each guest and it was my responsibility to ensure this was happening. Lots of laughs, dance parties and surprise and delights for my team and our guests. I learned the impact that one leader can have on the day, team and business. The hardest part was balancing my amazing work friends and work events with the other areas of my life like family and boyfriend. – less
Fun workplace
Educator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 25, 2013
Pros: amazing staff
Cons: super busy
working in a busy mall get to meet lots of great people and get people out working out in the community
High energy workplace, great co-workers.
Educator (Current Employee), Oakville, ONDecember 17, 2012
Create memorable experiences for all our guests. Helps you live a happier, healthier life.
Fun and challenging work environment
Educator (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 30, 2012
Pros: health benefits, environment, development opportunities
Cons: inconsistent shift hours (working back to back closing shifts and opening shifts)
A typical day at work involves learning about the products and talking to guests about them. Lululemon is a lifestyle brand so it encourages its employees and guests to be active, especially in yoga and running. In many ways, working at Lululemon will influence your life outside of work and what you do with your time in terms of personal fitness goals. – more... The hardest part of the job was finding balance and not dedicating all 24 hours of the day to your job. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning productive retail strategies that value integrity, and doing so in an environment with great co-workers. – less
Keyholder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 16, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at this company. I thought they provided me with excellent opportunities.
Enjoyable place to work
Educator (Current Employee), Manhasset, NYJune 17, 2014
Overall an enjoyable workplace.There are many opportunities to take on various responsibilities beyond the sales floor.
Amazing place to work
Educator (Current Employee), n/aMay 28, 2014
Pros: free fitness classes, great people, amazing corporate culture
Cons: a lot of outside involvement required, often hire based on personality vs. qualifications
Lululemon cares about you as a person, not just as an employee within a corporate structure. The people I work with are some of the coolest people I know and we do things together outside of the workplace frequently.

A typical day in the store consists of helping guests in the store and managing your assigned area of the store map. Advanced knowledge – more... of all the product in the store is required at all times.

Group commission is added at the end of every period (month) and is usually a sizeable chunk of cash. Employee discounts are also very generous. Lulu also pays for employees to work out at local fitness studios, which is a huge plus. – less
Fun. Great business skills gained.
Educator (Former Employee), Dedham, MAApril 2, 2014
Pros: 1/2 hr breaks and a nice discount
Cons: gaining benifits is difficult
A typical day at work is being checked in by a leader, work side by side with the public, give and receive feedback, and have fun.
co-workers usually have similar interests and are always trying to better themselves.
Hardest part of the job was to learn all the product and deliver it in a way that is fun and inviting.
Fun, Active; Collaborative- one of the best jobs I've ever had
Seasonal Full-time Educator (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: everything; free fitness classes, free food; able to give guests free classes; empowering environment!
Cons: it is a retail job- could be "boring" but staff and guests make up for that!
Lululemon is one of the best companies I've ever worked for. So inclusive and so honest with the staff and the clients. Every staff member is empowered to take a part of the company. I would work here again in a second!

Free fitness classes. Community driven. Free goal coaching and encourage you to have a work/life balance. Management feels more like – more... friends than bosses- but friends that hold you accountable. I felt like I was really a part of this entire company though I only worked seasonally. – less

1 2 3

About Lululemon Athletica

You needn't be a tart to sport lululemon athletica attire. The company designs and sells yoga-inspired apparel under the lululemon – Read more

Lululemon Athletica Photos