Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews in Canada

High Energy and Quick Developing Culture/Workplace
Visual Merchandise Lead, Manager, Inventory Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 25, 2016
A typical day at work includes people development, fun, and high communication between team members.

I've had the pleasure of working alongside many different visual merchandisers, managers, and have completed many 1:1 trainings with head office coordinators.

The hardest part of my job is knowing to stop working on a display, a serious struggle of a perfectionist. Have to remind myself that "Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo Da Vinci

The most enjoyable part of my job is training others in what I'm most passionate about - visual merchandising, store design, and styling.
Pros
great benefits, healthy culture, dynamic team members, support in vision and goals
Cons
Not enough hours allocated to visual merchandising.
Not as cool to work for the company than what you perceive
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 28, 2016
Not as cool to work for the company than what you perceive. Good fitness perks, discount on clothing, can be fun culture depending on which team you join
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Segregated culture, good employees do not get rewarded while incompetent or poor leaders get promoted
Very productive workplace and Fun environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Delta, BCAugust 11, 2016
Good working environment especially the managers and the other employees. Managers tend to be rough on you at the start however, they tend to let you off once the job has gone down
Amazing place to be.
IT store support (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 3, 2016
This job has the atonamy you want in the work place, with a fun enviroment to encourge the creative juices to flow and with the potental for growth it is a desirable place to work. Being able to talk to all 4000+ employees people around the world was an great way to become punctual about deadlines and fulfill SLA's. The people that are part of this group are amazing the group its filled with talent and diversity with everyone bringing unique skills to the table and a managment team out of this world.
Educator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 20, 2016
Working for lululemon was great but the was little to no flexibility in scheduling. Otherwise it had a good work environment.
Pros
Good pay, nice people, pretty fun job
Cons
long hours sitting down, schedules are not flexible
Fun atmosphere and community driven!
Educator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Great work environment, was able to build long lasting relationships with community and customers. Best job of my life!
great place but...
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 14, 2016
liked title ... great company great setup but with poor decision making management and indecent supervisors which make a day's work a lot tougher
Warehouse tasks
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCDecember 6, 2015
The company is great. The benefits, cultures and fun to work but I want to utilize my knowledge in health care field.I want to earn more than I am earning at the warehouse because I need to pay my student loans.
Working Contract for Lululemon Lab was great!
contract designer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 30, 2015
Great atmosphere and easily considered a great place to work. Lululemon Lab's associates are hard working and always with a smile.
Pros
Positive, Hours, Location, Advancement, Promotion
Cons
Customers, Contract Billing
golf
Key Holder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
great company, they treated their employees with respect and praised them when deserved.
There was always something new to learn, with new products coming out daily whether it be about equipment, apparel, or gear always something to be reading.
Fun Co-workers and a lot of opportunity for learning
KEY LEADER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 2, 2015
Lululemon is one company that makes sure their employees are growing in their personal and professional lives. It is a very goal oriented company that facilitates the same attitude in all staff at all levels. I love the casual and athletic vibe. This company would best be suited for someone who is competitive, driven, athletic, and with goals to start their own business in personal development, fitness, or retail.
Pros
Free Yoga Classes
Cons
Busy around the Holidays
Supportive Co workers and Goal oriented culture
Assistant Manager/Key Leader (Former Employee) –  EdmontonSeptember 8, 2015
The goal setting that challenged you beyond your career was amazing. The culture of being the best you was a great standard.
Pros
community and goal coaching
Ensuring that their employees are happy
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 3, 2015
Each manager cares about their employees work and personal lives, ensuring that they are maintaining a proper work/life balance. Each day is different depending which department I work in. Mostly I work with shipments and in the back room, organizing, unloading boxes and processing product. Everyone works well together and is very supportive of goals inside and outside of the company. I learned how to work better on a supportive team and make decisions that I feel are best for the company. They create leaders in each department. The hardest part about the job is that some of the hours are quite late, making it harder to find people that are able to work night shifts.
Pros
Friendly, supportive people, opportunities
Cons
Late night hours
Fun Company
Educator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaSeptember 16, 2015
Lots of potential to move up but must be very involved in out of work activities as well.
Poor management, was young and not capable of leading a team.
Lots of fitness benefits.
Fun and good benefits
Educator (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCAugust 7, 2015
Great opportunity to go out in the community, meet people and get fit and inspired by others. Great clothing for all season as well as yoga products
Highly Reputable
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 12, 2015
I executed the role of a store manager seamlessly because I was passionate about developing their team and connecting with the community. I developed incredible leaders, grew the business, and positively impacted their surrounding community.
#joblove
Educator (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCJune 13, 2015
lululemon is the best company that I have had the opportunity to work with! There is so much love and support from everyone on the team, and you are wholly encouraged to maintain your work/life balance and sweat on the regular.
Fun and encouraging environment
Educator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONOctober 13, 2014
I love every moment of working at lululemon athletica. From the people to the emphasis on setting and achieving goals, I feel incredibly fortunate to be involved in an amazing company that treats its employees so well. My favourite part of working here is the fact that I can be involved in more than just selling clothes; we are able to connect and be a part of elevating our community.
Great working environment - low compinsation
Digital Engagement (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2014
My coworkers and manager are supportive in all ways. I feel very connected to our guests and love working with people. There is room for advancement if you are patient and hard working.

The compensation is low - you do this job because you love it.
Be prepared for things not to happen right away. If needed, a mind for innovation and working your way around slow processes is an asset.
Pros
yoga
Cons
low pay
An extremely supportive and fun work environment.
Educator (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2013
A typical day working as an educator at lululemon athletica consists of educating guests on the products fit, function, fabrics, and features.
By doing so I have learned how to communicate effectively with different demographics.
The management here is very supportive and rely heavily on feedback to ensure everyone is able to grow and improve.
The hardest part of the job is building up those cheek muscles to be able to retain a smile all day!
The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that you are working with like minded people who share similar values and a culture.
Pros
encouraging and goal oriented environment
Cons
wage

4.3