Lululemon Athletica Employee Review

View all Lululemon Athletica reviews

Fun, inspiring and great place to work
Educator and Key Leader (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 March 2013
A typical day at lululemon looked like walking into the store and feeling an instant flash of fun, love and acceptance. First, I would generally check in and touch base with each Educator to let them know I was leading the floor and that I am here to support them with anything they need. Every day would be different depending on the guests, the week, the product. The main goal for educators was to have fun and create an amazing guest experience for each guest and it was my responsibility to ensure this was happening. Lots of laughs, dance parties and surprise and delights for my team and our guests. I learned the impact that one leader can have on the day, team and business. The hardest part was balancing my amazing work friends and work events with the other areas of my life like family and boyfriend.
Pros
accountability, fun, recognition and inspiration everyday!
Cons
working nights and weekends

Other Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

Great culture at work place but tainted by selfish individuals
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC11 February 2018
The distribution center was a great place to learn and grow. Possibilities to get rotated and learn new skills are there if you seek it. Build your resume through here.

You will noticed how the management tried to make the workplace great and different unlike other warehouses.

However if they sees you as a threat to that culture, they won't keep you despite your productivity. It's not unionized. You're on your own.

There are few people who are genuinely nice and they made your day at work.

Approach with cautions if you do want to grow in this company. It's easy to get lost with all the euphemism and sugar coatings.

Otherwise it's a nice place to come to work to.
Pros
Staff discounts, fitness classes at work, modern facilities, safety is top priority
Cons
Sometimes unfair tasks distributions but keep it open mind and exercise good ethics
Lululemon
Educator/ Educator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 February 2018
The management at this location is amazing and listen to all problems. The wage is alright but moving up is difficult in the company and requires time
Pros
amazing atmosphere
Cons
Extra work outsides of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lululemon Athletica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2