Lululemon Athletica

Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
#joblove
Educator (Former Employee), Pointe-Claire, QCJune 13, 2015
lululemon is the best company that I have had the opportunity to work with! There is so much love and support from everyone on the team, and you are wholly encouraged to maintain your work/life balance and sweat on the regular.
Fun Co-workers and a lot of opportunity for learning
KEY LEADER (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 2, 2015
Pros: Free Yoga Classes
Cons: Busy around the Holidays
Lululemon is one company that makes sure their employees are growing in their personal and professional lives. It is a very goal oriented company that facilitates the same attitude in all staff at all levels. I love the casual and athletic vibe. This company would best be suited for someone who is competitive, driven, athletic, and with goals to start their own business in personal development, fitness, or retail.
Highly Reputable
Store Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 12, 2015
I executed the role of a store manager seamlessly because I was passionate about developing their team and connecting with the community. I developed incredible leaders, grew the business, and positively impacted their surrounding community.
Ensuring that their employees are happy
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 3, 2015
Pros: Friendly, supportive people, opportunities
Cons: Late night hours
Each manager cares about their employees work and personal lives, ensuring that they are maintaining a proper work/life balance. Each day is different depending which department I work in. Mostly I work with shipments and in the back room, organizing, unloading boxes and processing product. Everyone works well together and is very supportive of goals inside and outside of the company. I learned how to work better on a supportive team and make decisions that I feel are best for the company. They create leaders in each department. The hardest part about the job is that some of the hours are quite late, making it harder to find people that are able to work night shifts.
Focused on Developing Employees
Educator, Full Time (Current Employee), London, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Retail doesn't allow for much in terms of job/ hours security. Good environment and great staff. Great benefits if interested.
Fun and encouraging environment
Educator (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 13, 2014
I love every moment of working at lululemon athletica. From the people to the emphasis on setting and achieving goals, I feel incredibly fortunate to be involved in an amazing company that treats its employees so well. My favourite part of working here is the fact that I can be involved in more than just selling clothes; we are able to connect and be a part of elevating our community.
review
Educator (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONOctober 3, 2014
A great place to work in a retail setting. Focus on goals, communication, and guest experience.
Keyholder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 16, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at this company. I thought they provided me with excellent opportunities.
Great working environment - low compinsation
Digital Engagement (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2014
Pros: yoga
Cons: low pay
My coworkers and manager are supportive in all ways. I feel very connected to our guests and love working with people. There is room for advancement if you are patient and hard working.

The compensation is low - you do this job because you love it.
Be prepared for things not to happen right away. If needed, a mind for innovation and working your way around slow processes is an asset.
Good Place To Work
Labourer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 18, 2014
Lots Of Fun And Good People To Work With. Hope To Work For Them Again Soon.
Fun Work Place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Vancouver,BCMay 2, 2014
It was Really Nice working in Lululemon,all the co-workers in the company are good.
disciplined and prodcutive
Sr. QA Test Analyst (CONTRACT) (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: free yoga
Great environment to learn new technical skills. not a lot of breaks but yoga at lunch
Productive and an amazing workplace
Seasonal Expeditor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 12, 2014
Pros: great discounts on merchandise
Cons: the short contract
- organizing and stocking the floor with merchandise
- management was always friendly
- co-workers were awesome and always helpful
- the most enjoyable part was the environment that Lululemon created
- the atmosphere is was amazing
Fun and well ballanced work environment
Keyleader and Educator (Current Employee), Kingston, ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: complimentary yoga
Cons: retail hours, limited benefits, no sick days
You come to work, you love everyone that you work with, you love the product, you love the guests. You work to better yourself at work and in your personal life. Advancement and development are constant, people care about you.

You dance, you work, you dance again. Work is fun! Actually!
fast-growing international company
Senior Writer, Brand Experience (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: pros
Cons: cons
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

reviews of former employers may be discussed in person.
Nice people to work with
E-Commerce Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 17, 2013
Pros: open concept work space
Learned about new technologies and testing tools, gained more experience with web application testing.
tight knit family environment
Sales / Seamstress (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 16, 2013
A workplace where everyone becomes friends and goes out to be involved in the active world together. It's not just a job, it's an interactive environment.
Fun place to work, just had to overlook the "culty" mentality
Educator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2013
Pros: pay and discount
Cons: terrible managment
Management came across very inauthentic and although boasting about inclusiveness grossy demonstrated the mistreatment of those that did not "fit" lulu culture.

Better love yoga more than anything second to LuLuLemon.
Productive and fun workplace.
Educator (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 8, 2013
Pros: coworkers, benefits
Cons: hours
Lots of area for personal/career development. Co workers are very energetic and fun to work with. In my 3 years I have grown a lot as an individual. The company has also given me many tools to use as I progress further into my career.
An extremely supportive and fun work environment.
Educator (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2013
Pros: encouraging and goal oriented environment
Cons: wage
A typical day working as an educator at lululemon athletica consists of educating guests on the products fit, function, fabrics, and features.
By doing so I have learned how to communicate effectively with different demographics.
The management here is very supportive and rely heavily on feedback to ensure everyone is able to grow and improve.
The hardest part of the job is building up those cheek muscles to be able to retain a smile all day!
The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that you are working with like minded people who share similar values and a culture.