Founded in 1902, Lufkin Industries inc. is a vertically integrated company that designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, installs and services high quality and high value-added oil field equipment and power transmission products across the globe.
Currently we are looking for Journeyman Electrician (or 4th Year) for our Automation Division. The right candidate will have the following attributes;
- Construction, Maintenance and Field Service experience. (Oilfield experience is an asset)
- Knowledge on Artificial Lift, particularly rod pumping and screw pumping is an asset.
- Understanding and troubleshooting; schematics, controls circuits, variable frequency drives and electric motors.
- Experienced and comfortable using computers as well as various software such as Microsoft Office.
- Clean, valid driver’s license. (Drivers abstract will be obtained)
We offer a very competitive wage along with benefits.