Lucky Supermarket

Lucky Supermarket Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoyed my time at Lucky Supermarket
Supermarket worker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 14, 2015
During a typical day at work, I would receive deliveries, check products, sign the papers for the products, arrange the products, and fill the frozen storage. At Lucky Supermarket, I learned communication and became more flexible. The hardest part of the job was having to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job was arranging the products.
I looking for full time job meatcutter.
I have been work with costumer service. (Current Employee), EdmontonApril 23, 2015
Pros: I like free lunch some time not every time.
Cons: yes I want longer hours no problem
I have interestd in your job and I have experience more than two years do you want me for interview I'm ready for just I work with that company that very good and I have respect for my job and for time that means i can deal with job .my boss is respect for job.
Positive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 31, 2015
Worked as part of a team. I learned to provide fast and friendly check out service.Neatly stock items on shelves and processed transactions. Resolve customers concerns in a positive and friendly manner. The most enjoyable part of the job is i got to meet a lot of people and i got new friends in my co workers.
Decent
Cashier (Current Employee), Calgary, AbAugust 26, 2014
Pros: easy to request time off
Cons: management is bad and managers are disrepectful
Front end managers are quite disrespectful and impolite. But very friendly co-workers. Salaries are decent but there isn't a Human Resource department so getting a raise is next to impossible.
Creative
GROCERY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 8, 2014
Answered customer questions regarding store merchandise, department information and
l Assembled promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.
l Supplied daily support to the buyer and assistant buyer.
l Completed stock orders and managed inventory levels.
l Removed damaged, out-of-code, not-in-set and discontinued items from displays.
l Loaded and unloaded merchandise using a ladder and pallet jack, hand jack and forklift.
l Ran to truck back and fort store to warehouse to bring stuffs in.
l Organized and cleaned the warehouse.
l Collected all the garbage and sole all the empty pallets when needed.
l Unloaded full 24FT container and organized in 5 hours.
l Kept the work station clean all the time
it is a place where i learned the different styles of marketing and retailing
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 28, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: other assigned tasks
Each day is a challenge on how to deal with different kinds of people and let them go out the place with satisfaction at the end of the day
Lucky Supermarket is great to work at
Cortesy Cleark (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 2, 2014
Lucky supermarket is a great place to work at but there is no written feedback or a person does not come up to you they dont say look you we receive a complain about you is that true they do not give feedback to you than the employ will try to improve the services if no body let the employee know how will he improve the service
Friendly and cooperative management
Produce Supervisor (Former Employee), 1051, Winnipeg AvenueJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: so far from my house
This was my first job in Canada and I really had a great time till the last day of my job.