A rising talent and modelling agency that is based in Toronto is currently seeking Modelling Consultants across Canada.
Main duties are to bring new leads to the agency, by cold calling, networking, and face to face interaction.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with clients.
- Good analytical, negotiation skills and posse's strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Professional tone and good work ethics are essential to be successful in this position.
- Proficiency in with MS Office - Excel, Word
- Acquire new accounts
- Work with clients and follow up
- Knowledgeable of the fashion, talent and entertainment industry is an asset
- Experience of business to business sales is an asset
As a Modelling Consultant, you will have the ability to work from home at your own pace with a great commission structure.
Please attach your cover letter and resume in one Word document and clearly state "Modelling Consultant" in the subject of your email.
Company & Email Address:
Lucky Career Services (Permanent Placement Agency)
luckyemployment [at] gmail.com