Lucky Brand Employee Review

Really enjoy working here, BUT...
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southern California, USA13 April 2014
Working here is really fun and laid back. But there are some problems regarding their merchandise and business.

Two great things: Women's apparel is great! Just wish we had an equal ratio of sizes though. The children's clothes are really cute! Boy's clothes do need some upgrading. But overall it's great! Now have expanded their sizes, which is awesome.

Some problems:
Needs more variety in the menswear: especially the denim. We always get men who want a skinny jean. Also needs more wash/style/ color variety in denim and in apparel.

Scheduling is terrible. Might only work two days if you are lucky (no pun intended). Always Four hour days...if you want a 20+ hour a week job, This one is not recommended.

Breaks: Too short. You'll be lucky if you get a lunch break. (meaning if you work more than 6 hours)
Pros
Laid Back Company, Management
Cons
Short breaks, scheduling, pay.

Other Lucky Brand Employee Reviews

Good team work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 November 2017
Each day we had to make sure all hangers were in lined and neat, we learned each sale we had on that day and had to know each new product and how to sell it. I learned how to engage more with customers and work on how to sell the product to them.
Pros
Good % off clothes for workers.
Cons
not good hours
Management wasn't very good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockyview, Alberta19 November 2017
The work itself wasn't bad. My coworkers were great, management was good until i put in my resignation. I felt i was treated very poorly. I quit as i was making a positive change in my life and attending college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Brand. Our community is ready to answer.