Lucky Brand Employee Review

Comfortable, flexible work environment with outstanding management.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA28 April 2014
At Lucky Brand, associates are assigned personal sales goals. To meet these goals, it is important to keep a fun, friendly, and interactive environment with the customer. I've learned to professionally fit, style, and engage customers while keeping them completely comfortable. The hardest part of the job would be having to sell two items per transaction (because it is a more luxury/casual store). What I enjoyed most was interacting with managers, and fellow employees. Also, styling customers is by far my favorite thing to do.
Pros
Store discount, company paid lunches on special occasions, incentives (free denim).
Cons
Short shifts (good for college students, bad if you need money).

Other Lucky Brand Employee Reviews

Good team work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 November 2017
Each day we had to make sure all hangers were in lined and neat, we learned each sale we had on that day and had to know each new product and how to sell it. I learned how to engage more with customers and work on how to sell the product to them.
Pros
Good % off clothes for workers.
Cons
not good hours
Management wasn't very good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockyview, Alberta19 November 2017
The work itself wasn't bad. My coworkers were great, management was good until i put in my resignation. I felt i was treated very poorly. I quit as i was making a positive change in my life and attending college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Brand. Our community is ready to answer.