Lucky Brand Jeans

Lucky Brand Jeans Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly environment
Sales (Current Employee), Chestnut Hill, MASeptember 23, 2012
Pros: great discount on clothes!
Cons: can be a bit competitive with high sales goals/
Co-workers and I establish a personal relationship as well as professional. We are friendly, accepting, and open to improvement suggestions. My lengthy experience and loyalty to the company has given me stability, success, and confidence that I am a reliable team member.
Fun and easy going employee's to work with
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2012
Working here just increased my ability to sale and give 100% customer service to every customer.
Fun place to work and good people
Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2012
Pros: flexible scheule, generous discount
Cons: depending on store. low hours, little advancement
When you mix great people with a fun atmosphere and good quality products its a win-win. If you work hard you're recognized and it pays off.
Great place to work if you love selling
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 16, 2012
Working at Lucky gave me the confidence in my own selling ability. It was the first Store Manager position I ever had and I learned a lot about myself and what I was capable of.
Growth form within
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 15, 2012
When I worked for Luckybrand it was still a very new and growing company. We were givin the challenge to build the intial cliental base and grow the company.

I started out as a full time key holder and was later promoted to Assistant manger based off of my success with training our associates. During this time I created a Loss Prevention training guied – more... and well as a customer service traing tool. Because of these tolls our store broke company records for most customer complinments recieved each year.

The most challenging aspect of the job came when the economy first turned upside down and we had to make sudden changes to keep the store afloat. I had to let go of 50% of our staff and cut the benifits for the rest of them. These conversations were not easy but through extensive training from my managers I was able to hold these conversations with much sympathy while still making sure the companies needs were met. – less
great discount
Part Time Supervisor (Current Employee), boston,maJuly 17, 2012
Pros: discount!!!!!
Cons: boston area dm is hard to work for.
great company with attention payed to development. There is a huge selling culture with pressure to make numbers.
Small corporate org
Assistant Merchandiser (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 13, 2012
Lucky is a small a small corporate environment in which you easily can get exposure to upper management. The new Los Angeles headquarters is a beautiful and comfortable building to work in.
There is hardly a life/work balance as they are usually understaffed.
No Structure, No training, No support
Management (Former Employee), Crocker ParkJune 24, 2012
Pros: showed me what not to look for in a job.
Cons: everything else.
This company is so far from being a great retail outfit. Go back to wholesale, its what you did best. Most enjoyable part of the job was giving my notice.
fun outgoing company with good mission statement
Pt Supervisor (Former Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEJune 7, 2012
it was nice company to work for. they showed that they cared fro employess by making up great contests to allow staff to learn more and advance in the company with also being compensated in some way.
Rockn' Roll, independent thinking, individual style
Visual lead, MIT (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 5, 2012
Pros: great discounts, awesome denim, fun visual sets
Love the company. Denim focused with amazing fits, and great quality denim. With a rock and roll focus and lay back style. Very customer focused and sale driven. Awesome visuals sets, and merchandizing.
Love The Lucky Brand Concept.
(Seasonal) Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2012
Pros: discount
Cons: hours
I stand behind the brand 100%. They offered great employee benefits for there employees as well as a fast paced work environment.
Lucky Brand Jeans was an exciting place that also provided structural goals
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 16, 2012
Working at Lucky for four years gave me a lot of opportunity to see how a successful company can hand a changing economic climate and still maintain the same core values and beliefs.
Lucky has Good people!
Coordinator/Asst. Merchandiser (Former Employee), Los AngelesFebruary 3, 2012
Pros: great people, & alot can be learned!
Cons: not much room for advancement!
It was great to work for them! Although responsibilitys are added with no compensation! overall I learned alot!
Fun place to work with Great people
PT Supervisor (Current Employee), Kittery, MEJanuary 13, 2012
Pros: bonuses, comp incentives, higher monthly discounts
Cons: hours
I love working at Lucky, We are a little family and sure we bicker sometimes but we always have fun, and look out for each other.
Fun Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 14, 2011
I loved working here, even though it was only a seasonal gig. They had the problem of hiring more seasonal workers than they needed, so I almost never got hours. However, when I did get to work, it was a lot of fun. The other employees were really great people, and the employee discount was awesome. Great product, great workplace. If I could have the – more... chance to work there again in a more stable capacity, I would definitely take it. – less

About Lucky Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more