Lucky Brand Jeans

Lucky Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Store manager (Current Employee), Monterey caMarch 19, 2014
I absolutey love my Job with Lucky Brand, The DM's are so involved. Outstanding place to work for.
love the selling culture
Key Holder (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: 50% off anything in the store
Really a great place to work. A typical day at work in management includes overseeing the sales floor and pushing volume. Co-workers have been mostly great. The most difficult thing to get used to here for me was the coaching. They are really big on figuring out what you could've done to make the sale better.
Eventful day in retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, NYFebruary 26, 2014
-Achieved a daily average of $1000 of sales revenue. Constantly top tier sales associate during time of employment.
-Worked in a very diverse and chaotic location. Having a diverse international set of customers.
-Provided efficient customer service, inventory, and pricing reconciliation.
Great boutique style place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Cons: management wasnt the best, but sufficed for what it was.
I truly enjoyed working for this company, I felt I was able to take what I learned from the Gap and really utilize them. Doing task like floor sets and executing all the visual displays throughout the work time was great.
Large company but management treated people as equals
Colorist/Print Specialist (Former Employee), Vernon, CAFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great samples for free!
Cons: the economy was not the best at this time, so they had to let me go. that's the only true con!
Working at Lucky Brand was probably the best job experience I've ever had. I worked with such creative individuals. The owners were very appreciative and thoughtful. They recognized everyone's hard work. I had the opportunity to work closely with many categories including Men's, Women's and Accessories.
Fun funky place with vibrant personalities!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pentagon City, VAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: spent a lot of money on clothing!
Almost every two weeks a new style would arrive in the store. Along with the other managers we would style up the mannequins and show off our work in our huge window displays. The company provided a blue print of display ideas with props which were a lot of fun to use i.e A directors chair, seashells and driftwood! I learned a lot on how to style men – more... and women here. I learned how to layer and how to add accessories accordingly. My favorite part was all the dressing up we did to learn about the product! The hardest part of the job was being able to – less
Productive and Team-Oriented
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2014
Learned the gift of persuasion, Sales goals, how to find items unique to each customer, and how to take control and operate a company.

Fun environment
Good people and good environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: people, discount, not very stressful
Cons: mandatory inventory/floor sets, pay
Made good friends working at Lucky Brand. Pay typical of retail sales, but generous discount. Great managers, I still keep in touch with a few even 4 years later.
New and exciting
Part Time Asst. Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2014
love the diversity and culture. i love meeting new people everyday
Productive and Fun work enviorment
sales associate (Current Employee), long island, new yorkJanuary 8, 2014
Lucky Brand Jeans is a great company to work for in many ways. They have great employees, great management, and great overall work culture!
My day at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: easy going down to earth company; bonuses
A typical day at work would be engaging with customers and making friends. At Lucky we find out customers lifestyles to suggest attire that suits their life on the go or at home. You never stop learning. We have a pretty good team of associates and management who keep everything running smoothly. The hardest part of my job would be making unique conversation – more... and experiences for each person. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it doesnt feel like work sometimes. – less
not very professional
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 25, 2013
they were never professional and treated everyone different which isnt fair to the other employees
I am not sure if this company still exists anymore.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), McLean, VADecember 12, 2013
They were closing stores when I was working there. The pay was not great and the senior level management seemed very disengaged.
easy going job
Visual Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 5, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: mall hours
bonuses were poor
expected to continue customer outreach for future sales
Company has great culture, quality clothes and awesome discounts!
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 2, 2013
Working for Lucky Brand was a great experience. It is retail so naturally there will be long hours, unique customers and sometimes thankless efforts from upper management. Thankfully I'm positive so I can handle pressure when dished! District manager and other store managers were very supportive and we seem to have each others backs...especially when – more... stores needed extra people for coverage. – less
Great experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Limerick, PANovember 14, 2013
* Learned to be an expert at selling
* Learned different marketing and promotional techniques
* Management really cares about you and customers
* Co-workers are all nice and help each other out
* Always something to do and learn
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
- Supervisor duties
- opening registers
- daily store paperwork
- coach employees in areas of improvement
- maintain store numbers based of of daily focus goals
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great discount, adjustable hours
Lucky Brand Jeans is a great place to work. The environment is always comfortable. The workers are known for their denim knowledge and being able to help everyone find their perfect fit. Great and helpful management with a relaxed sales environment.
Paramus Lucky Brand is Horrible!!
sales and stock (Former Employee), Paramus, NjOctober 22, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: pay, benefits, recognition, respect.
It was amazing up until there was a manager change. The district Manager does not care about the employees and niether does the company. all they want is money money money!! HORRIBLE!!
Not enough direction but great company
Visual Supervisor/Sales Associate (Former Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 9, 2013
Lacking direction, slow moving company. Management is forever changing. Expectations are nearly impossible.

About Lucky Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more