Lucky Brand Jeans Employee Reviews in Canada

Challenging but fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, ABJuly 30, 2016
typical day included, messy fitting rooms, folding clothes, and cash registers
i learned how to fold clothes fast and neatly and also learnt how to work in a really fast paced environment
Management was good had good laughs. always on time
Co workers were fantastic. didn't have a problem with any of them. we were all very close in age
Hardest part of the job would have to be difficult customers
Most enjoyable part of the job is when you got a customer that looked good in everything you put them in.
Great Selling Culture and Specialised Store
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 4, 2016
This is a great place to advance your selling and customer relationship skills. The culture is about building and understanding that customer connection to really delve into thier needs and what they are looking for.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  OntarioMarch 10, 2016
I enjoyed my time working for the company. I learned alot of new things and got to meet some really cool people.Overall, I'd definitely come to work for lucky again.
Good team
sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2016
Great place to work, learned lots while working there. team was friendly. Willing to come back and grow with the company.
BEST company I have ever worked for!!
Third Key Holder, Team Leader and Cashier (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QCJanuary 25, 2016
This is a company that does everything right. Employees are treated like individuals instead of just another "number". Management is very flexible with vacation and salary demands.
Pros
Attentive management
Productive and rewarding workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2016
Lucky Brand Jeans cares about its people and the value of the company. The company invests highly in its management for their retail lines and it shows. My managers were very understanding and supportive during my tenure at Yorkdale location. Every team member were selected carefully to complement the store, team, and the brand image itself.

One thing to note is, although there is no commission, meeting store's targets are very important on a regular basis and management emphasizes on that regard heavily. If you perform well, you will be rewarded with more hours and company's prizes.
Pros
Excellent management, competitive benefits
A retail company that actually provides useful training!
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 11, 2015
Starting with this company back in 2012, I didn't have much retail experience on my back. However, the training that was provided to me was exceptionally useful for me in regards to customer service and continuously having goals set for the day; whether it was personal goals or goals for the team/company itself. You worked hard , but it was well paid off.
Pros
Good management, great training.
Cons
Not enough pay/hours.
Key holder
Sales Lead & Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 13, 2015
Enjoyed working for Lucky Brand Jeans. The staff was fun, you got to build a relationship with clients & have fun at work.

I would recommend working for this company.
Most unorganized, pathetic excuse of a company
Store manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoDecember 21, 2013
Upper management have a sense of entitlement and treat their managers like dirt. They will pay you well so you stay because you have no other options
Cons
long hours, black out periods run too long, no respect amongst peers and upper management, operations of the company is so disorganized
Analyze business & Lead Team and Sales floor
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton ABOctober 14, 2013
Lead consistent focus on delivering and exceptional customer experience.
Competive and enjoyful
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 9, 2013
Learned how to engage customers effectively
Co-workers are nice and respectful
Very competive at work
Took cash payments
enjoyed at work
Not necessarily as promised in the beginning
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  CanadaOctober 29, 2012
They will promise that you as a manager can control the store functions and how your business evolves, but they will turn around and think of you as yet another individual trying to scam the company. During your worst time they will come across as a company that is trying to scam you, so make sure you take great points right away and ensure that you go by the book from the start. Get things in writing from them.
Cons
long hours, hard to reach support, staff is pre-hired and crookish like their past manager
Great Location in city & service
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa , OnApril 11, 2012
Since we are the only Lucky Brand Jeans in the Ottawa, On market we get alot of specific business & customers looking for jeans & more. My Management is goog at giving tasks & my co workers are a great team. The hardest part of the job is trying to help french & Other speaking non english languages. The most enjoyable part of my job is making folks happy when they find the right fit for them.