Lucky Brand Jeans

Lucky Brand Jeans Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Most unorganized, pathetic excuse of a company
Store manager (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 21, 2013
Cons: long hours, black out periods run too long, no respect amongst peers and upper management, operations of the company is so disorganized
Upper management have a sense of entitlement and treat their managers like dirt. They will pay you well so you stay because you have no other options
Analyze business & Lead Team and Sales floor
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Edmonton ABOctober 14, 2013
Lead consistent focus on delivering and exceptional customer experience.
Competive and enjoyful
Sales associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 9, 2013
Learned how to engage customers effectively
Co-workers are nice and respectful
Very competive at work
Took cash payments
enjoyed at work
Not necessarily as promised in the beginning
Store Manager (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 29, 2012
Cons: long hours, hard to reach support, staff is pre-hired and crookish like their past manager
They will promise that you as a manager can control the store functions and how your business evolves, but they will turn around and think of you as yet another individual trying to scam the company. During your worst time they will come across as a company that is trying to scam you, so make sure you take great points right away and ensure that you – more... go by the book from the start. Get things in writing from them. – less
Great Location in city & service
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ottawa , OnApril 11, 2012
Since we are the only Lucky Brand Jeans in the Ottawa, On market we get alot of specific business & customers looking for jeans & more. My Management is goog at giving tasks & my co workers are a great team. The hardest part of the job is trying to help french & Other speaking non english languages. The most enjoyable part of my job is making folks – more... happy when they find the right fit for them. – less
Really enjoy working here, BUT...
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Southern California, USAApril 13, 2014
Pros: laid back company, management
Cons: short breaks, scheduling, pay.
Working here is really fun and laid back. But there are some problems regarding their merchandise and business.

Two great things: Women's apparel is great! Just wish we had an equal ratio of sizes though. The children's clothes are really cute! Boy's clothes do need some upgrading. But overall it's great! Now have expanded their sizes, which is awesome.

Some – more... problems:
Needs more variety in the menswear: especially the denim. We always get men who want a skinny jean. Also needs more wash/style/ color variety in denim and in apparel.

Scheduling is terrible. Might only work two days if you are lucky (no pun intended). Always Four hour days...if you want a 20+ hour a week job, This one is not recommended.

Breaks: Too short. You'll be lucky if you get a lunch break. (meaning if you work more than 6 hours) – less
Great place to work.
Store manager (Current Employee), Monterey caMarch 19, 2014
I absolutey love my Job with Lucky Brand, The DM's are so involved. Outstanding place to work for.
love the selling culture
Key Holder (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: 50% off anything in the store
Really a great place to work. A typical day at work in management includes overseeing the sales floor and pushing volume. Co-workers have been mostly great. The most difficult thing to get used to here for me was the coaching. They are really big on figuring out what you could've done to make the sale better.
Eventful day in retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, NYFebruary 26, 2014
-Achieved a daily average of $1000 of sales revenue. Constantly top tier sales associate during time of employment.
-Worked in a very diverse and chaotic location. Having a diverse international set of customers.
-Provided efficient customer service, inventory, and pricing reconciliation.
Great boutique style place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Cons: management wasnt the best, but sufficed for what it was.
I truly enjoyed working for this company, I felt I was able to take what I learned from the Gap and really utilize them. Doing task like floor sets and executing all the visual displays throughout the work time was great.
Large company but management treated people as equals
Colorist/Print Specialist (Former Employee), Vernon, CAFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great samples for free!
Cons: the economy was not the best at this time, so they had to let me go. that's the only true con!
Working at Lucky Brand was probably the best job experience I've ever had. I worked with such creative individuals. The owners were very appreciative and thoughtful. They recognized everyone's hard work. I had the opportunity to work closely with many categories including Men's, Women's and Accessories.
Fun funky place with vibrant personalities!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pentagon City, VAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: spent a lot of money on clothing!
Almost every two weeks a new style would arrive in the store. Along with the other managers we would style up the mannequins and show off our work in our huge window displays. The company provided a blue print of display ideas with props which were a lot of fun to use i.e A directors chair, seashells and driftwood! I learned a lot on how to style men – more... and women here. I learned how to layer and how to add accessories accordingly. My favorite part was all the dressing up we did to learn about the product! The hardest part of the job was being able to – less
Productive and Team-Oriented
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2014
Learned the gift of persuasion, Sales goals, how to find items unique to each customer, and how to take control and operate a company.

Fun environment
Good people and good environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: people, discount, not very stressful
Cons: mandatory inventory/floor sets, pay
Made good friends working at Lucky Brand. Pay typical of retail sales, but generous discount. Great managers, I still keep in touch with a few even 4 years later.
New and exciting
Part Time Asst. Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2014
love the diversity and culture. i love meeting new people everyday
Productive and Fun work enviorment
sales associate (Current Employee), long island, new yorkJanuary 8, 2014
Lucky Brand Jeans is a great company to work for in many ways. They have great employees, great management, and great overall work culture!
My day at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: easy going down to earth company; bonuses
A typical day at work would be engaging with customers and making friends. At Lucky we find out customers lifestyles to suggest attire that suits their life on the go or at home. You never stop learning. We have a pretty good team of associates and management who keep everything running smoothly. The hardest part of my job would be making unique conversation – more... and experiences for each person. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it doesnt feel like work sometimes. – less
not very professional
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 25, 2013
they were never professional and treated everyone different which isnt fair to the other employees
I am not sure if this company still exists anymore.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), McLean, VADecember 12, 2013
They were closing stores when I was working there. The pay was not great and the senior level management seemed very disengaged.
easy going job
Visual Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 5, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: mall hours
bonuses were poor
expected to continue customer outreach for future sales

1 2 3 4

About Lucky Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more