The Lucan Community Centre is looking for a qualified Yoga Instructor. We are looking to start up a new Yoga program at the community centre. The Yoga Instructor will report to the Facilities Manager and will be responsible for the design and implementation of all Yoga classes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design & structure a 10 week program
- Teach a variety of yoga styles in our studio
- Minimum of 18 years old
- 200 hour yoga teacher certification by a recognized Yoga instructor training program.
- Previous experience teaching Yoga.
- Standard First Aid, and CPR Level C certification
- Candidates should have strong and clear communication skills and have a passion for health and wellness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill, knowledge and proficiency in area of instruction.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of program and/or participants.
- Sound judgment in safety standards.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume to the undersigned in confidence no later than 4:30 pm. July 31, 2013.
Township of Lucan Biddulph
263 Main St, Lucan, ON