Job Summary: Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s hand tools and the company’s power tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Structure framing, drywall installation, reading and interpreting blueprints or sketches and determining the material required to do the job
- Measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling, and joining materials
- Builidng foundations, installing floor beams, laying sub flooring and erecting walls and roof systems
- Fitting and installing trim items such as doors, stairs, moulding, and hardware
- Occasional tear out tasks including removal of wet flooring, baseboard, cutting drywall, collecting and disposal debris, etc.
- Assisting with all tasks pertaining to rebuild phase
- Keep work site clean and organized at all times
- Act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices
- Participate in an on-call emergency reponse team related to water damage, fire damage, break-in, etc.
- 4-5 years of carpentry experience
- A combination of education, experience, and training that would produce the required knowledge and abilities could be considered
- General knowledge of property restoration field
- Provide own hand tools
- Driver’s license with outstanding record
Lubnow Restoration Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, RRSP & more. It will be based on the successful candiates’ knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience. This position will be provided with a work vehicle, cell phone and major power tools.
Indeed - 10 months ago